G3TTY Modifications. "Amazing"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF G3TTY M0DZ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
1. Extract All The Winrar Files To The Desctop
2. Go to C:/Program Files/Z8Games/Crossfire/Rez/UI/Mark
3. Take All The "Targa" Files (.TGA) And Put Them In The Mark Folder.
4. Make Sure You Make a Backup Of The Original!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Q 'N' A FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Q) They Dont Show Up InGame
A) i)Make Sure There In The .TGA's Are In The Mark Folder
ii)Not the Folder They Come In
Q) How Did You Make These
A) In A Version Of Adobe Photoshop CS4
Q) Can You Teach Me
A) E-Mail Me I Might Be Able
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
Youtube Video I Made
If Download Doesnt Work
G3TTY M0DZ.rar
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CopyWrited G3TTYM0dz FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
1. Extract All The Winrar Files To The Desctop
2. Go to C:/Program Files/Z8Games/Crossfire/Rez/UI/Mark
3. Take All The "Targa" Files (.TGA) And Put Them In The Mark Folder.
4. Make Sure You Make a Backup Of The Original!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Q 'N' A FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Q) They Dont Show Up InGame
A) i)Make Sure There In The .TGA's Are In The Mark Folder
ii)Not the Folder They Come In
Q) How Did You Make These
A) In A Version Of Adobe Photoshop CS4
Q) Can You Teach Me
A) E-Mail Me I Might Be Able
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
Youtube Video I Made
If Download Doesnt Work
G3TTY M0DZ.rar
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CopyWrited G3TTYM0dz FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
G3TTY M0DZ.rar