Multi-Hack Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Multi-Hack Source Code
Quit. Comes with a external menu.
Bypassing memory modified is up to you.
Made it a bit anti copy paste. Some addresses you have to find it yourself such as HK416 Address and teleport etc as I removed them.
Better than just using #define all the time.
Whole project attached in attachments.

Features:
 
features?
External Menu
Fly
Speed
Bullet Count
Rapid
Auto-Fire Type
Teleport
Weapon For Loop for noobs
No Recoil
No Spread
Ghost Mode
255
Mastery Hack
Scope and Silencer
Anti-Kick
Unlimited Buy Time


If you can't even compile this, don't even think about coding. Not that really good of a source. Most of the stuff are organised in structs and classes so it won't look that ugly. Not that good of a source to learn from. Got lazy to implement sig scanning cos I rewrote everything today for fun.



Virus Scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1465737308/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4tja161caa @Smoke @Minerva

I will not help in anything in this. I am just posting my full source and it is up to you to mess with it. If you don't know what to do, I suggest you don't even try.
Credits to the one and only god: @Caezer99 - for guiding me

Sauce_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 825 downloads Clean
noice source
Can U Paste This Code Now Please I Want Make Hack Now Please
Quote Originally Posted by Miverz View Post
Can U Paste This Code Now Please I Want Make Hack Now Please
Thats Not For Copy Paste .
"Multi-Hack Source Code" has been approved.
Most people here don't even know how to use structs or namespaces, don't even talk about classes. I think why @failnoobgamer released his base is to let people learn, although it is not perfect. Even my base is not perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by ' Magic View Post
how to use?
use c±+ and build it
you have tutorial? pls
Quote Originally Posted by ' Magic View Post
you have tutorial? pls
Tutorial for ?
Quote Originally Posted by pangcheehong View Post
have link to build ?i use win10
Just Download VS Express - C+
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?