QuestionSolvedLUA Script(s).

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
LUA Script(s).
Greetings. Before I start, I apologize if I sound stupid or if there's anything wrong with this post.
Now, I was wondering if it was possible to combine scripts. For instance, take a bunny hop code from one script and code/place it into another script. If so, can someone please either teach me how to do this or do it for me? I have the scripts/codes ready and prefer if someone added me on Steam to discuss this more. Thank you and have a great day.

Note: I am not begging nor can I do it myself unfortunately since I don't know how to code LUA.
It's very possible. I just don't know how to do plays.
/Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us