Apple vs. Android.

Posts 151–165 of 200 · Page 11 of 14
APPLE. Everything is so much easier on it & Android is gay gay gayyyy
Years ago people used to say that you can barely do anything on an iPhone. It's not true anymore, so this disadvantage is long gone. I'm also tech savvy, but I don't see why I need an operating system I can modify and fuck with so much. Apple is smooth as a motherfucker, and it gets the job done. Doesn't get slower after a couple of months.
Quote Originally Posted by Amazowned View Post
Years ago people used to say that you can barely do anything on an iPhone. It's not true anymore, so this disadvantage is long gone. I'm also tech savvy, but I don't see why I need an operating system I can modify and fuck with so much. Apple is smooth as a motherfucker, and it gets the job done. Doesn't get slower after a couple of months.
WAT?! NANI?!

They're literally KNOWN for planned obsolescence, they popularized the term and the practice. They INTENTIONALLY get slower with software updates so you have to keep buying the newest model.
I like their os but appstore is too dam restrictive and i cant do anything i want with it except normie shit
I've always preferred Apple's design over android just because of the layout of the device. It's simplistic and I've never had any glitches with the system.
Android always liked me more
Definitely apple duuude
For mobile devices
Both apple and products running google's android have their uses. I personally prefer to use android, my reasons: SDcard, tinker freedom, and I do not have to go through as much hassle setting up a dev environment.
Apple - you pay for design
Samsung - you pay for specs

Rooted android is the way to go tbh. Unless u like the apple GUI, which I can understand tbh.
It depends on the trend from my view. I have friends that buy either the two because one has it and the other has a the counter so it all depends.
Honestly if you want a simple user friendly phone apple, if you want freedom android, in my opinion I like the simplicity of apple better
My honest opinion on this is simple. I like both but for different reasons. I use an iPhone and Android for app development so I don't prefer one or the other, I plan on staying Android mainly due to it's smaller limitations.
Honestly I would prefer Apple, macOS, iOS etc. however in my country its really expensive like 200 dollars more than in US or other countries which sucks and that is why I am going with android because it has better performance for the price.
Posts 151–165 of 200 · Page 11 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?