Apple vs. Android.

Posts 76–90 of 200 · Page 6 of 14
Android simply because most of the options have much better value for money than iOS devices.
Apple is always sweet
Apple is a company, Android is an operating system... ?
I prefer Apple for iOS. never laggin
ONLY APPLE IOS - BEST OF THE BEST
I will always choose Android. Had both of them, but I just love Android.
I recognize that Android is more free in what it can do, but I prefer the simplistic nature of Apple Phones.
Quote Originally Posted by James Raynor View Post
Apple with Jailbreak <3
isnt that basically android then? (kinda)

but for my tablet def iOS and for the phone android
Mainstream posts XD

ACtually both are great at their Places
People think that people buy iphone cuz they want to look rich thats one of the reason tho but it got great features which u can't get in Android devices

SO yeah u get it i am going with iphone here xD
Androids are more enjoyable.
Android, it's open source. and iOS doesn't have an app drawer nor can you place the icons where you want. android is much more customizable.
apple is the best
Posts 76–90 of 200 · Page 6 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?