Apple vs. Android.

Posts 61–75 of 200 · Page 5 of 14
android because i dont need to pay so much $$$$ for it
Android, cause it's cost effective.
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Honestly. There's no side to properly choose. It depends on what you want.

If you want a device that you unbox and can use instantly, then you go with Apple.

If you want to set your device up and have "no limits" with doing what you want, then Android is the thing.

If you want neither of the above and just have a pain in the ass experience, then get a Windows Phone.


I personally am rolling with Android and always will be. I held a iPhone 4S in my hands and it was just damn awful. It had some funny stuff like Siri but I gave it back to my friend after one day of use after I saw just how impractical it was. I didn't have any sort of customization capability as on a Android (Even 4.3 Jelly Bean was better then iOS at that time) and I stayed with my S3. Now I'm rolling with my S7 Edge, loving it so much with it's curved front and having a quite good DAC build in. Plus if I don't want to have a Samsung Phone, I have so many different companies to choose from. But if somebody's sick of Apple but wants iOS...tough luck.
This is exactly what i was going to paraphrase xD
in the end it's all about storage tbh. having removeable storage on hand is quite nice. being able to swap out 64/128gb micro sd cards rather than having to drag and drop media into itunes window is quite nice. i do credit apple for having an amazing video with no bad bass when recording concerts
I've had both, I like Apple down to ease of use but I side with Android due to customisation factors and also due to not being restricted to do anything.
Apple is alot better the Software is alot smother
Android, because i like that you can do anything on it and its highly customizable
Android, you can just download from the internet without jailbreaking anything, android is cheaper to
Android FTW , Because Android Can Change / Make ROMS
Apple is just a stupid eciion becuse its so much more difficult to customie

you cant even get a new battery
Quote Originally Posted by LittleNancyBoy View Post
Apple is just a stupid eciion becuse its so much more difficult to customie

you cant even get a new battery
Apple is as difficult to customise as your English is to read
You're on a forum dedicated to hacking. Most of your answers you'll get will be Android.

There's just way too much flexibility in what you can modify and do to an Android over an Apple device.

At the end of the day, as with everything in life, it's all up to personal preference and what you like.

I preferred an Android for the majority of my phones as I loved to modify everything and push my phone to the limit and squeeze every ounce of potential out of it.

Nowadays though, I have a job and am way too busy to invest time into things of that matter and so would much rather prefer an Apple device.
iphone cause mainstream m8
You use what you want, why do you care for an opinion?

I have an Android, will probably switch things up, but who knows. I use what I want, no fucks given about other people's opinion.
I can't choose a phone for myself to get next year, iPhone or Android.. It's really easy to crack the screen on the iPhone, the interface is really clean, without studdering and simple. Android phones now a days have pretty durable screens, but the system tends to get laggy in a year or so. As I said, i can't really decide on which device i should get..
Posts 61–75 of 200 · Page 5 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?