Apple vs. Android.

Posts 136–150 of 200 · Page 10 of 14
my first smartphone was android and It is like that even now
Apple ofc, think this was also in another thread
apple, all my divices are linked so its a pain to use android
Android has more customization /thread
I think Android is best hardware-wise. Apple just have a big name.
I currently have Android, I am thinking about buying an iPhone
I see no reason to compare them, these are the two best systems at the moment. Someone closer than an apple, someone android
It's only apple if that's all you've ever known.
was a long term apple user recently made the switch to samsung s8 and is the best thing ever
Android for sure, cheaper and better, more functions...
Guys Guys. Don't talk about Apple vs android here or @Venom will expose yall, "I see no reason to compare a phone, use what you like and don't bring some autistic war like this phone is better than this other phone." -xlux [oh noes, mpgh content police] like he did with me https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1309857
Quote Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis View Post
Guys Guys. Don't talk about Apple vs android here or @Venom will expose yall, "I see no reason to compare a phone, use what you like and don't bring some autistic war like this phone is better than this other phone." -xlux [oh noes, mpgh content police] like he did with me https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1309857
Well, you're a person who invaded a ban, so I see no reason to expose liberals like you.
Android is better because it's pretty obvious that apple is copying samsung now anyways
Been rooting for Android (no puh intended) blindly, like most people, until I actually conducted my own research. Yeah, Apple prices are high, but for a reason.
Posts 136–150 of 200 · Page 10 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?