Apple vs. Android.

Posts 121–135 of 200 · Page 9 of 14
Apple. Had Android, full of bugs, ads, every device slows down alot after one year
Now i have an iph and it still works great, battery lasts long enough, moves fast, everything i want.
Android has more customization. Apple feels more optimized.
Both have their pros and cons. It really depends on how much of a technical person you are.
Apple is more optimized considering it runs on the company's OS. However, Android phones are not optimized, hence they become slow after a while.
I'm a fan of Android.
i prefer my nokia
Personally, I enjoy Apple more than Android. Note that I've owned about 4 Android phones in my lifetime (S3, S5, Xperia z2, Samsung Blaze). Although you're able to customize the layout and practically anything with an Android, I've noticed that around the 6 month mark, things just stop working. The phone begins to lag, apps crash, just little things like that. I switched to Apple because of how simplistic it is. Even though Apple does freeze sometimes, my iPhone is still pretty functional even after 2 years. If I'm just browsing the web and texting, I wouldn't see a reason why I need all of that customization for -but that's just my outlook on it.
Android is terrible
Is this really a question? You android users take a front facing picture and end up looking like Steve from minecraft
Im all in on iPhone X !
I grew up as an Apple user but later down the line got an Android phone. I like both but for tablets I would go for an Apple device, for a phone I would have to go for Android just because of the fact that on Androids you get a lot more freedom and it only costs $20 to be able to make apps for the Google Play Store.
Android, Google Pixel is the best phone, screw Apple with there overpriced shit
Although I have always been an Android user and still will be I do admit that Iphones feel slightly snappier. I just stick to Android because of customization options and because I've been an Android user forever
Android is cheap but not poor quality Apple expensive but good quality
Earlier, I had an answer to this question (the best was the IOS). But now they are equal.
Posts 121–135 of 200 · Page 9 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?