I for one thinks the only thing keeping Apple together is imessage with the average customers. Most people are apple customers and whats what sucked when I went back to android. all my friends are apple while I and few others are android. If there was such thing as a univeral "imessage" or IM service, apple would probably be dead in the water for iphones. But, you know what? You can't beat apple's warranty system. I love both but when it comes to warranty, I give it to apple.
Apple vs. Android.
Apple is easier to navigate
andoid all the way
Both have perks, Apple has better quality but expensive and android is easier to repair and make 'your own', i personally like both.
APPLE APPLE APPLE
Apple all the way!
Apple vs. Android? Android is an OS not the phone itself, so how can you compare Apple to an OS, you mean iOS vs. Android, that is a proper way to put it.
Have used both, liked both of them, but favor Apple more.
Have used both, liked both of them, but favor Apple more.
Android all the way, android is the best and has been tested to be the best. atleast the samsung galaxy series are (:
I have to favor android having tried them both over the years I stuck with android I like custom firmwares for phones and tv boxes and the challenge of modding them, and like to tinker with varying types of application and to be fair android seems the only beast to have all that, whereas apple is apple and that is all you get you can't technically fully customize them, your technically only polishing it with a theme pack icon pack or combo of them, or just adding some additional apps from repositories using ios coupled with a jailbreak, hence I definately see android as the better os, and to be fair android looks firm in the leaderboard charts with mobile os right now and I assume they will stay there until a new os comes of age that beats them both, at which stage I must try that os.
Don't be an iDiot , buy android
honestly i would use an iphone but i hate itunes so much that android wins it for me
Apple is better in most ways. I've tried both S8 and iPhone 7.
Apple because i'm used to it and I like that it's simple.
iPhone security #1.
I lean more towards Android. I feel like Android is easy to get around on and I've had less errors, freezing...etc on Androids for the time that I've owned one. So yeah, I'd have to go with Android for this one.