Apple vs. Android.

Posts 91–105 of 200 · Page 7 of 14
I used to bash Apple for being expensive, but I had to buy a Macbook for uni (programming) and the thing is really well made, never crashes, and built sturdily. Does have some issues occasionally but not near as much as Windows computers give me.

That said, I use Android. Can't justify £500+ on an iPhone when a £200 android phone has the same specs.
I am going to have to go with Android as well.

Sure you can jailbreak an iOS but even then you don't have even half of the capabilities that Android gives you straight from the getgo. Android FTW!
Apple, because i've been using it since iphone 3 lol
Apple the center of social media
Android - everything!
Android, easily.

I hate how limited my control is in iOS and how they charge such an insane premium on hardware. Hilarious.
Android.

Reason: Apple is shit.
Android definitely has more customization so where's the compatition
I like apple because of the simplicity and general good quality hardware and design they give. I'm using an android phone (oneplus 2) currently and I've had more issues in a month than I've had with an iPhone 5, which was brought 4 years ago.
Looking for quality? go for Apple closed.
android, open sourced, so highly customizable, much more so than apple. also, you can put/move app icons anywhere.
Android just makes me feel fuzzy inside
There are pros and cons of each. Apple for software optimization, ecosystem, integration with other products. The cons include limited customizability, convenience of using the device can be trash sometimes. Android has better customizability, better community support and a variety of android skins manufactures may put over. Cons include huge security flaws, disorganization of the ecosystem etc
Android for life.
I love Apple. Apple has been very successful with scamming their customers lately though. They removed the headphone jack on the iPhone 7 which means you can only plug up either the charger or headphones one at a time. You have to pay for the additional accessories to be able to have both in at once. And the new iPhones break so easily now. The iPhone 5c was made out of Football (American) helmet material and never cracked when you dropped it a 1000 times. The iPhone 4s lasted forever and rarely cracked. Now if you drop an iPhone 6 or 7, you have to pick it up worrying if your phone is functioning or not.
Posts 91–105 of 200 · Page 7 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?