Android I honestly think it just looks better.
Apple vs. Android.
I like both. Tried both Apple and Andriod. Both awesome platforms. Andriod has slightly more oppertunity for customization though. On the other hand, if you jailbreak, then the playing fields can be almost considered even.
I've never had an Android, but I am staying with Iphone just because I Like the way it's designed. Though there may be other and neat customizations, which can not be made by using an Iphone. But serioustly. I do not find my self in any need of using an Android rather than an Iphone. (HAVE NEVER JAILBROKEN ANY IPHONES.)
Android, mostly for it's customization. I like to change things up very often.
Windows phones ftw??
rip
ripI prefer Android honestly but apple is more convenient for me.
Android .
Both the operating systems are decent and they both have reasons to be bought (especially since there's some specific apps developed for one or the other), but I still much prefer Android with the ability to simply plug it into a Windows or OSX or Linux PC and just directly browse the files on my device. Plus there's tons of custom ROMs that are easy to install and use as well.
Now, in terms of hardware, it's a massive and clear loss on Apple's part, what they charge vs the hardware you get is insane. You can usually pay 200-300$ less and get and Android phone with specs that are as good if not better than whatever the latest iPhone is.
Plus, as a final note, Nouget is out (Android 7) and it has some AMAZING kick ass features.
tl;dr: Android
Now, in terms of hardware, it's a massive and clear loss on Apple's part, what they charge vs the hardware you get is insane. You can usually pay 200-300$ less and get and Android phone with specs that are as good if not better than whatever the latest iPhone is.
Plus, as a final note, Nouget is out (Android 7) and it has some AMAZING kick ass features.
tl;dr: Android
Apple , for sure apple
they keep it clear and simple and thats what i like about them ...
they keep it clear and simple and thats what i like about them ...
I prefer Android, because I think Apple products are overpriced for what they can do. Besides that, I consider the people that get bank loans just to buy the latest Iphone model, very very dumb
Android, 'cause i have gotten used to it more than apple
Android better for hacking/cracking 

Apple is better I guess.
Apple for sure 

Android. It lets you customize and make it feel more like your phone.