Apple vs. Android.

Posts 16–30 of 200 · Page 2 of 14
Android all the Way, i rooted mine so i have a lot of customization options...
Both are good options. It depends up on your need and budget.

Only demerits of Android: It slows down in performance with many apps installed. Price drop is drastic in 2 years. U need to tweak settings in Android to have better performance.

Apple price does not drop much compared to android phones. Apple provides very limited options for users thats why its performance holds good for 2 years compared to android. i hate apple because there is no back button but love it because it does not slows down like android.

It is my personal experience using both flavor.
Android.. Less limits, can do way more shit then i can on an iphone/ios.
I use a mix of them, because some apps are not cross platform.
I know people that fully acknowledge android is better but still have iphones.

Why?


Because iMessage. Literally, blue messages.
apple on top
android all day. hate the apple interface on most of their products. do love their cameras though
Apple provides a nicer interface than Android, but Android is definitely more practical and useful than Apple iPhones from the storage capabilities all the way to what apps you can get.

My opinion, fanboys can eat a dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Money15Awesome View Post
Apple provides a nicer interface than Android, but Android is definitely more practical and useful than Apple iPhones from the storage capabilities all the way to what apps you can get.

My opinion, fanboys can eat a dick.
One thing I like about Android (I'm using 6.0) is that there are a ton of different launchers and themes, allowing you to change the majority of how the OS looks and feels.
I agree, fanboys can suck a massive cock.
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post

One thing I like about Android (I'm using 6.0) is that there are a ton of different launchers and themes, allowing you to change the majority of how the OS looks and feels.
I agree, fanboys can suck a massive cock.
Agreed.
I like the simplicity of Apple but I love the screen on androids as well as the customization.
Apple is still the best phone ever created.
Quote Originally Posted by President Trump View Post
Apple is still the best phone ever created.
I'm guessing your experts told you that?
ANDROID FOR LIFE NIGGA.
I never used an Iphone, so if i have to choose ill take android.
But i want to try an iphone someday!
Posts 16–30 of 200 · Page 2 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?