PatchedAVA Simple WallHack

Posts 16–30 of 110 · Page 2 of 8
What does Waiting for user mean?
This Dll causes too much fps lag. I don't know why but I got too much fps drop
Before 170-200 fps now 60-20 fps
It doesnt work for me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

a MsgBox doesnt appear for me, but i did inject and did everything u said.
Quote Originally Posted by XxVersti123 View Post
It doesnt work for me anymore
Why it doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by XxVersti123 View Post
It doesnt work for me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

a MsgBox doesnt appear for me, but i did inject and did everything u said.
Sure ? U need to Click Inject first before start the game .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Sure ? U need to Click Inject first before start the game .
Yes I Did That.

- - - Updated - - -

I gtg and sleep, please figure it out :C
Quote Originally Posted by XxVersti123 View Post
Yes I Did That.
Make sure tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" . If still not work then restart your PC and try again . U said Its work before right ?
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Make sure tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" . If still not work then restart your PC and try again . U said Its work before right ?
It Worked Once Then It Stopped Working.
Quote Originally Posted by XxVersti123 View Post
It Worked Once Then It Stopped Working.
Hmm , stopped working ? Its work fine when I tested It before .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Okay , Really hope its work .
"Error on injection "
Quote Originally Posted by asd456789123 View Post
doesn't appear the msgBox to me
Same Hunter RedHunter Please Help!
delay (ms) as I have to leave?
i need to sleep, talk to you tommorow about it, good night!
Posts 16–30 of 110 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?