PatchedAVA Simple WallHack
ok it is not working perfectly
i opened it for 3 rounds and i did not notice that it works
and it doesnot work on all walls !
i opened it for 3 rounds and i did not notice that it works

and it doesnot work on all walls !
I dont find the MsgBox me not appear Help me plz
Why doesnt mine work? i make the target the ava.ex and the module the downloaded dll.. what ism sg box?
It didn't show a msg box. I already click inject and i wait for a while and i start the game it doesn't show a msg box.
- - - Updated - - -
It didn't show a msg box. I already click inject and i wait for a while and i start the game it doesn't show a msg box.
- - - Updated - - -
It didn't show a msg box. I already click inject and i wait for a while and i start the game it doesn't show a msg box.
dude that hack is nice
make aimmbot or sth like that u re good
make aimmbot or sth like that u re gooddont work sorry man
Yes, it does. It's working flawlessly for me.
what to select in the target module???
- - - Updated - - -
what to select in the target module???
- - - Updated - - -
what to select in the target module???
Guys Whats Thats Message Box? When i Inject it Didnt Appear..
I Dont Understand Thats...
And When We Press Numpad 1?
I Dont Understand Thats...
And When We Press Numpad 1?
help me i need vido not work hack 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksSimple WallhackHA 3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[REQUEST] Can someone give me the link to simple newb(me)-friendly simple wallhack?US 3 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]
371 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksSimple Wallhack for Counter Strike 1.6
4 Programming Tutorial RequestsShow Me How To Make A Simple WallHack Cod4 1.7
0
