PatchedAVA Simple WallHack
give name injector
RedHunter please help me teamviwer .I need help connecting hack I do not know
using Perx injector
Xigncode_errcode: 0xe019100b
detected: AVA.dll
Xigncode_errcode: 0xe019100b
detected: AVA.dll
don t appear msgbox and don t work why?
Should I leave Manual map Tick or untick cause when I leave it tick the hack works but when i untick it the hack gets detected.........Also when I get in game with the hack I can't see through the walls all the time 



No msg box appears when I try to inject what is going on??
tried 4 different injectors. still no msg box popped up. using win7 x64
Tried 3 Injectors, No MsgBox, Do You Have Skype?
It working but it is not good hack . image is working >> http://imgur.com/IgJfvAs
it doesnot work at all walls
image isnot working >> http://imgur.com/EQtz6Am
and sorry for my bad english .
it doesnot work at all walls
image isnot working >> http://imgur.com/EQtz6Amand sorry for my bad english .

can you explain how you did it?
1. run the Injector as administrator
2. write in target Process : AVA.exe
3. check close after injection
4. add the dll file
5. press inject
6. run the game
7. you must get MsgBox click yes
and have fun .
2. write in target Process : AVA.exe
3. check close after injection
4. add the dll file
5. press inject
6. run the game
7. you must get MsgBox click yes
and have fun .

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksSimple WallhackHA 3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[REQUEST] Can someone give me the link to simple newb(me)-friendly simple wallhack?US 3 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]
371 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksSimple Wallhack for Counter Strike 1.6
4 Programming Tutorial RequestsShow Me How To Make A Simple WallHack Cod4 1.7
0

