PatchedAVA Simple WallHack

Posts 46–60 of 110 · Page 4 of 8
I'm using Windows 10 64 Bits i5-6400 Quad-Core 2.7 GHz 16 Ram GTX 950 Graphic Card 200 fps before this hack and works perfect without erros the only thing is Fps drop 30-20 Can you try to fix it bro?
the injector close but I do not see the MsgBox
Quote Originally Posted by Rokar365 View Post
"Select a module first" what the hell?

plz help me :P
Yes , extract the dll from rar first . Browser and select It.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxhola View Post
the injector close but I do not see the MsgBox
Run the Injector as admin .
yes but it doesn´t rly work it says AVA.exe found but i doesn´t work
I think his brother failed to hack
I have already run as administrator injector but not change anything
I am unable to connect hack someone could help me
the injector close but I do not see the MsgBox
Extract Electro.dll to desktop or any folder .
Run Injector as admin .
Target Process : "AVA.exe"
Target Module : Click and browser Electro.dll that you extract .
Tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" / "Close after Injection" only .
Click Inject first and start AVA .
Appear MsgBox and Done .
Press the hotkey In game .


to me this is not me showing up msgbox I do?
P/S : If MsgBox wont appear you need to use other Injector . Got a lot of Injector on MPGH . Just find and download It .
which is the shortcut key in the game?
Quote Originally Posted by xxhola View Post
which is the shortcut key in the game?
Numpad 1 to ON and OFF .
0xe019100b detected
I tried everything but yea something in dll and ava are making fps lag did you tested it dude?
Posts 46–60 of 110 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?