PatchedAVA Simple WallHack

Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8
doesn't appear the msgBox to me
Quote Originally Posted by xxhola View Post
doesn't appear the msgBox to me
Important : U need to follow the Tutorial carefully to make Its work .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asd456789123 View Post
I follow all instructions but does not appear the MsgBox
Does the Injector closed ?
The injector closes and then the game begins normal and nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by asd456789123 View Post
The injector closes and then the game begins normal and nothing happens
Press Numpad 1 in-game or lobby
Quote Originally Posted by foxofor6 View Post
Press Numpad 1 in-game or lobby
nothing
Quote Originally Posted by XxVersti123 View Post
"Error on injection "
Yeah , thats why you need to follow the Tutorial carefully . "Click Inject first before start the game" .
I follow all instructions but does not appear the MsgBox
The hacks works perfectly but when i inject I get fps drop like 20-15 fps in-game It lags my game

Can you improve maybe please?
Quote Originally Posted by foxofor6 View Post
The hacks works perfectly but when i inject I get fps drop like 20-15 fps in-game It lags my game

Can you improve maybe please?
Sure ? I will tested It again and fix It .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Sure ? I will tested It again and fix It .
After the injector closes i press numpad 1 but nothing happens. no message box apears either....
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroden10 View Post
After the injector closes i press numpad 1 but nothing happens. no message box apears either....
Yes , MsgBox only will appear when Injection was successful . Try use other Injector .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Yes , MsgBox only will appear when Injection was successful . Try use other Injector .

can you give me the name of some injector ? pls
windows 10
sorry in windows 10 dont work ty dude
I follow all instructions but does not appear the MsgBox
"Select a module first" what the hell?

plz help me :P
Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us