PatchedAVA Simple WallHack

Posts 91–105 of 110 · Page 7 of 8
You fking hack is not working its says ava stopped working nab -,-
Quote Originally Posted by Nasana1337 View Post
You fking hack is not working its says ava stopped working nab -,-
What are you doing tho ? Did you follow the tutorial ?
Althoutgh you click "YES" appear Msgbox but i tried 10 times ingame couldnt wallhack :x
Quote Originally Posted by aikun View Post
Althoutgh you click "YES" appear Msgbox but i tried 10 times ingame couldnt wallhack :x
Press numpad 1 when In game .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Press numpad 1 when In game .
Near Enemy Works but detected 0xE01901A
It doesnt appear any MSGbox! Did I do something wrong? working on win8.1 64bits, can some1 help me on this problem?
Bro Its So Hard... Please Make A vid And Post The link...
That's Hard?!
WHEN I INJECT IT. IT DOESN'T SHOW MY THE BOX.DO I Doing SOMETHING WRONG ?
where i fing the MsgBox

- - - Updated - - -

where the MsgBox must be ?
PLS VIDEO :/ I do not understand how, I FOLLOW Steps ME BUT NOTHING FOR SALE
Detected Now doesn't work anymore

nt
windows 10 64 bit working but the hack give headcache if you play much time with it
request medicine
it says Waiting for AVA.exe [0/1] and stopped..
Detected. Xigncodename by A type
bro can this hack use on garena??
Posts 91–105 of 110 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us