"Traitor" Glitch?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
"Traitor" Glitch?
I was in a squad with a guy wearing the other teams uniform and he could spawn in they're spawnplace.I asked him how he did it and he said that I need to hex edit but he didn't say what So anyone can give a tutorial?
Wow that sounds interesting, I'll look into it
It's a Private hack
Private? Aww that would've been fun to use
They have this hack at a website and I can't say its name cos that would be advertising
Yeah I found that site it was something like two leters and three numbers But is there a free way to do that?
Dont think there's a free way
I can't pm you i Don't non Why :s
Click on his name, click on Send a Private Message
This could be a start..

Let's find out some more!

P.S Dave in these ends?
Maybe its my post count but I can't send private messages
it don't work when i want send a message says :" The MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger / Live Messenger functions only work when launched from Internet Explorer on a system with the Messenger application configured and running."

I can post the site here?

Sorry for my bad English !
You can't post the site here cos that would be advertising but you can say clues what the name of the website is
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?