Looking for devs

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for devs
Hello Guys

I'm working on a server - not much added since I had to reset it.
I'm currently adding a custom boss
Got some commands to add


It's taking too long time working at my own so I decided to hire some developers to speed up the project.

If you want to apply - answer the following:

How old are you:
Contact info:
Coding experience:
What can you do:
Are you good at spriting:
Have you been a developer on another server:
How many hours per day can you be active:


PS: I will requit more staff members later (when the development is done)

If you want to apply - answer the following:

How old are you: I am 15 years old.
Contact info: I use Skype. (Mike.Birk95)
Coding experience: Fabiano Swagger of Doom Master?
What can you do: I am good at doing behaviors.
Are you good at spriting: I dont do custom sprites, custom items (Can easily code them)
Have you been a developer on another server: Omni Realms, The Destinty Realms, currently my own server. (More)
How many hours per day can you be active: 6+ hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post

If you want to apply - answer the following:

How old are you: I am 15 years old.
Contact info: I use Skype. (Mike.Birk95)
Coding experience: Fabiano Swagger of Doom Master?
What can you do: I am good at doing behaviors.
Are you good at spriting: I dont do custom sprites, custom items (Can easily code them)
Have you been a developer on another server: Omni Realms, The Destinty Realms, currently my own server. (More)
How many hours per day can you be active: 6+ hours a day.


Added you on skype - Awesome to have you in our team Mike
Age: 16
Contact Info: Skype (gokuissupersaiyan5)
Coding Experience: Advanced background in C#.
What can you do?: I'm able to moderate and develop the server.
Are you good at spriting?: Yes, I am! I've been spriting for many years now.
Have you been a developer on another server?: I've hosted, managed, and developed many of my own servers for personal usage.
How many hours per day can you be active?: I'm available all day on weekends, and 3-4 hours on weekdays.
Quote Originally Posted by coolguy950 View Post
Age: 16
Contact Info: Skype (gokuissupersaiyan5)
Coding Experience: Advanced background in C#.
What can you do?: I'm able to moderate and develop the server.
Are you good at spriting?: Yes, I am! I've been spriting for many years now.
Have you been a developer on another server?: I've hosted, managed, and developed many of my own servers for personal usage.
How many hours per day can you be active?: I'm available all day on weekends, and 3-4 hours on weekdays.
Add me on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
I have a question. Do the Developers receive payment? If so how much and how would you judge how much to pay?

They don't (in the beginning) but maybe when the server is released and have been hosted in a while
I have a question. Do the Developers receive payment? If so how much and how would you judge how much to pay?
Bump - 2 open dev places!
1 open sprite place
How old are you: Fuck You
Contact info: Signature has my skype, don't be illiterate
Coding experience: Self taught basic c#, Behaviors (Easily code prod), items but everyone can do that lmao
What can you do: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Commands, Behaviors, Items, Make my account dank
Are you good at spriting: Sure I suppose, I can give you the sprites I have made over skype
Have you been a developer on another server: TDR but hahahahaa i didnt do wack shit
How many hours per day can you be:
Skype = Approx 16Hours
On the computer = I work really really really fucking late at night, about 6 hours past midnight

Tip, get me on your good side and I can answer any questions you have without being annoyed
Get me annoyed and I will tend to not answer 90% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
They don't (in the beginning) but maybe when the server is released and have been hosted in a while
I dont need payment but if it's something big. I would appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I also work alone on my own server
It's private but I got a few videos of it on YouTube gl finding them
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
How old are you: Fuck You
Contact info: Signature has my skype, don't be illiterate
Coding experience: Self taught basic c#, Behaviors (Easily code prod), items but everyone can do that lmao
What can you do: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Commands, Behaviors, Items, Make my account dank
Are you good at spriting: Sure I suppose, I can give you the sprites I have made over skype
Have you been a developer on another server: TDR but hahahahaa i didnt do wack shit
How many hours per day can you be:
Skype = Approx 16Hours
On the computer = I work really really really fucking late at night, about 6 hours past midnight

Tip, get me on your good side and I can answer any questions you have without being annoyed
Get me annoyed and I will tend to not answer 90% of the time

- - - Updated - - -



I dont need payment but if it's something big. I would appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I also work alone on my own server
It's private but I got a few videos of it on YouTube gl finding them
Great to have you on our team memelord

- - - Updated - - -

1 Open dev spot
1 Open sprite spot (if Desire want to sprite - 0 open spots)
Bump - 1 Open dev spot
1 Open sprite spot (if Desire want to sprite - 0 open spots)
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Hello Guys

I'm working on a server - not much added since I had to reset it.
I'm currently adding a custom boss
Got some commands to add


It's taking too long time working at my own so I decided to hire some developers to speed up the project.

If you want to apply - answer the following:

How old are you:
Contact info:
Coding experience:
What can you do:
Are you good at spriting:
Have you been a developer on another server:
How many hours per day can you be active:


PS: I will requit more staff members later (when the development is done)
How old are you: 3 old 5 u = 8
Contact info: not yet
Coding experience: does 3 years in rotmg pservers sound gudd :3
What can you do: everything
Are you good at spriting: no
Have you been a developer on another server: yes many
How many hours per day can you be active: 1-12 depends on what i want to do
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
How old are you: 3 old 5 u = 8
Contact info: not yet
Coding experience: does 3 years in rotmg pservers sound gudd :3
What can you do: everything
Are you good at spriting: no
Have you been a developer on another server: yes many
How many hours per day can you be active: 1-12 depends on what i want to do
I would love to have you as a developer, @Slendergo But it's going to be hard since you don't have skype or anything else to contact you on...
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
I would love to have you as a developer, @Slendergo But it's going to be hard since you don't have skype or anything else to contact you on...
he has skype....
i am 16 i have skype 16 years old have played on the forgotten realm and my skype is aqking123
Bump - 1 Open dev spot
1 Open sprite spot (if Desire want to sprite - 0 open spots)
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us