Looking for devs

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
I would love to have you as a developer, @Slendergo But it's going to be hard since you don't have skype or anything else to contact you on...
i do have skype lol
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
i do have skype lol
I'm thinking he meant you don't have skype on your mpgh profile, or in your sig like anybody else. But you knew that.
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
Contact info: not yet
@Slendergo
This is why I thought it
Bump - 1 place remaining.
Bump - 1 place remaining.
Age: old enough
Contact Info: Skype (gokuissupersaiyan5)
Coding Experience: i can c# pretty well
What can you do?: not fucking ignore previous applications and use comic sans unironically
Are you good at spriting?: yes
Have you been a developer on another server?: yes
How many hours per day can you be active?: lots
Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Hello Guys

I'm working on a server - not much added since I had to reset it.
I'm currently adding a custom boss
Got some commands to add


It's taking too long time working at my own so I decided to hire some developers to speed up the project.

If you want to apply - answer the following:

How old are you:
Contact info:
Coding experience:
What can you do:
Are you good at spriting:
Have you been a developer on another server:
How many hours per day can you be active:


PS: I will requit more staff members later (when the development is done)

How old are you: 17
Contact info: noobhereo (skype)
Coding experience: Well, i've had 3.2 years in the rotmg section, 1 year going in depth with C#, 2.5 years with Scripts(AS2+AS3, XML,) about a week with Java xD, 1 year with HTML and PHP, and some months with C++

What can you do: I can peel potatoes 4 free

Are you good at spriting: this good ->
Have you been a developer on another server: Yea, well, i'm the Founder of Regnum wich had 342 active players, and made 110 on the first month. I was also the founder of Noob's Pserver back in the days. Made 500 dollars on a few months.


How many hours per day can you be active: Atm, only 2-3, because of job, girlfriend, and friends. However i have a pretty quick developing speed when it comes to scripting.

Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post

How old are you: 17
Contact info: noobhereo (skype)
Coding experience: Well, i've had 3.2 years in the rotmg section, 1 year going in depth with C#, 2.5 years with Scripts(AS2+AS3, XML,) about a week with Java xD, 1 year with HTML and PHP, and some months with C++

What can you do: I can peel potatoes 4 free

Are you good at spriting: this good ->
Have you been a developer on another server: Yea, well, i'm the Founder of Regnum wich had 342 active players, and made 110 on the first month. I was also the founder of Noob's Pserver back in the days. Made 500 dollars on a few months.


How many hours per day can you be active: Atm, only 2-3, because of job, girlfriend, and friends. However i have a pretty quick developing speed when it comes to scripting.

Talking on skype
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us