Game down for maintenance
Is it just me or do I miss everything.
rollback whole game . what about deaths and white bags
When do you all think servers will be online again? Considering this dupe was massive.
The vault chest dupe never technically got fixed. They just made it merely impossible to do without a client based off of the old GUI. They changed the way their packets are received. With a proxy, it is possible to force your packets sent in a specific order, allowing you to get your vault information before the character is loaded into the map. However, now, their servers will rearrange your packets to avoid this happening. It's just the old dupe, Deca must be updating with old code.
- - - Updated - - -
If Deca were smart, they would have back ups from just before they applied 27.7.x6. They would simply just clear their servers and upload that information to everyone. But they are former Kabamers, keep that in mind.
- - - Updated - - -
If Deca were smart, they would have back ups from just before they applied 27.7.x6. They would simply just clear their servers and upload that information to everyone. But they are former Kabamers, keep that in mind.
God, I am trying to sell an account and the game is down. Fuck this shit.
so it is still possible to do the vault dupe?
@RBXResell claims it still works but I'd be cautious becuase deca might be tracing people now and banning
Trading enabled after server save in eu servers
I was banned the second the game came up. I think I'm done playing, I highly doubt I'll be able to get unbanned. More time for other things in life I guess.
More bans incoming: https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...e_vault_fixed/
More bans incoming: https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...e_vault_fixed/
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire PH DiscussionsSERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE(CFPH)71 5 WarRock - International HacksMega Game pack for all your needs 2 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksServer down for tonite - 1/1/06 till 2/1/06DM 19 WarRock - International HacksGHB down for the count 9 WarRock - International HacksPB down for the time being
3
