using PS3 controller on your PC

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
how i put the left analog stick to move fowar/back/left and right ,and how i put the right analog stick to look around,example,LOOK up/down/left and right?,pls i need help,i realy wanna play i will appreciated it.thanks
Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
how i put the left analog stick to move fowar/back/left and right ,and how i put the right analog stick to look around,example,LOOK up/down/left and right?,pls i need help,i realy wanna play i will appreciated it.thanks
You're a fucking retarded bumper
read mine, it's better.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...mbat-arms.html
Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
dude but the way that he do it its more esay,but i dont know how to set the analog sticks pls help
Mine's pre-set
trololololol
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


Mine's pre-set
trololololol
so tell me then how i put that? cuz i set the stuf and with the program that you give me doesint work for me on win7
Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
so tell me then how i put that? cuz i set the stuf and with the program that you give me doesint work for me on win7
Which doesn't work?
LibUSB or the Sixaxis driver?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


Which doesn't work?
LibUSB or the Sixaxis driver?
yeah in the game i move around the analog sticks but it doesnt move,i need help with that,if you want i can send you a ss ofmy settings
Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
yeah in the game i move around the analog sticks but it doesnt move,i need help with that,if you want i can send you a ss ofmy settings
I can't help you with that here.
prolly through teamview, but then again I forgot how to
re-read my thread.
I know it covers everything
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


I can't help you with that here.
prolly through teamview, but then again I forgot how to
re-read my thread.
I know it covers everything
ok then i guess i need to figure out
Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
ok then i guess i need to figure out
Try clicking on the OTHERS Tab
or on JoyStick2 tab
look for X and Y values that you can change
I forgot where
already posted by Jabuuty in the tutorial section
/request remove
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


I just torrented Xpadder as well.
I thank you sir.
go to Jabuutys thread in the tutorials section...
what about 360? /
i dont own a PS3
can you post on for xbox 360 controller
Quote Originally Posted by iUndead View Post
can you post on for xbox 360 controller
i agree, i dont have the money for a PS3
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us