they have usb computer controllers that look exactly like PS3 controllers.
they only cost $9.99
Isn't Keyboard and mouse easier to use than PS3 controlers?
Originally Posted by flameswor10
Isn't Keyboard and mouse easier to use than PS3 controlers?
Q F T
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
Try clicking on the OTHERS Tab
or on JoyStick2 tab
look for X and Y values that you can change
I forgot where
ok then am testing it out if it works i post it here how to do it or where to set it up
Lol ugly...
Ps3 fails
Been doing this for awhile. Thaught everyone knew you could do this already.
Ps3 owns 360.
And I got use to playing with the controller. dunno how you guys play with keyboards.
Originally Posted by Rvn
Been doing this for awhile. Thaught everyone knew you could do this already.
Ps3 owns 360.
And I got use to playing with the controller. dunno how you guys play with keyboards.
You live in a twisted world.
GUYS I GOT IT!!!!
***put the same thing in red***
YOU NEED TO CALIBRATE FEW TIMES BEFORE PUTING THIS SETTINGS
*****GIVE ME THANKS I TOOKS ME 3 HOURS TO GET THIS *****
Originally Posted by klklklk
GUYS I GOT IT!!!!
***put the same thing in red***
YOU NEED TO CALIBRATE FEW TIMES BEFORE PUTING THIS SETTINGS
*****GIVE ME THANKS I TOOKS ME 3 HOURS TO GET THIS *****
You have a messy freaking desktop
lol, good job, but JoyToKey is better D:
This is really useful for people who have a PS3, but I have an 360. But looks great, thanks for this, really useful!
Takes a bit of getting used to.
Originally Posted by klklklk
how i put the left analog stick to move fowar/back/left and right ,and how i put the right analog stick to look around,example,LOOK up/down/left and right?,pls i need help,i realy wanna play i will appreciated it.thanks
Wow bump threads much?
yeah guys i olmots the way am just trying to put the analog stick to work,its like this programs very esay,but its gona took me like yesterday 3 hours ;$
Great tut. Except I don't own a PS3
cant walk on ca
HeY i did it and it works all but one thing i can not move around please pm me don't reply with a post