Music thread

Posts 31–45 of 71 · Page 3 of 5
Made a purchase for the $500 package. Pandora and Hova were both quite responsive on Skype.

They answered all of my questions.

I'm looking forward to profiting from this!!
Enquired about $500 package. Both Hova and Pandoraa were very informative and answered all questions i had to ask. Will keep updatdd
Could you explain all this in short terms? Do you guys help us with managing our business?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Could you explain all this in short terms? Do you guys help us with managing our business?
We setup an eCommerce shop for you, based off your hobbies and interests. A legal and legitimate business that one can actually be proud of. Add me on Skype if you wish to discuss more.
Asked several questions and their responses have been very fast and it really shows that they know their stuff when it comes to this. I will definitely be purchasing the $250 package when I get the rest of my BTC!
Although it took quite some time to contact me back, Pandora and Hova were really nice and answered all my questions asap.

I haven't decided for a package yet but will update soon.
Can you share any e-commerce stores which have been setup by you and are doing well ?
To do so for all to see would be giving away the lifeblood of our businesses leaving us exposed to get ripped - Feel free to add us to Skype for more information.
Well, contacted Pandoraa and then spoke with Hova. Replied quickly (anyone that messages them, remember of the time zone difference, they are based in Europe).
Very interesting service that they are offering. From what I've discussed with them, they are more focused on the quality not quantity of people that sign up for this, and would much rather see those individuals succeed. Very solid business model to follow. Questions I had were answered quickly, very courteous.
Hova's reputation speaks for himself, and Pandoraa is extremely helpful.
My personal opinion, they are not out for a fast buck. I'm going to sign up for the $250 or $500, depending on how complicated this may be for my level. I have 10+ years of management, process improvement, logistics and operations, so I'm well aware of the work required for any business orientated work.
I just purchased the $175 package, will update on how everything goes.
I just purchased the $500 package. Pandora and Hova suggestions were quite informative. Can't wait to start my business and profit.
I just got the 250$ package, Pandora and Hova are very responsive and don't mind answering any kind of question. Very professional people. Looking forward to it.
Made a purchase last night for the $500 package. Both Hova and Pandora were professional and answered all of my questions quickly. Currently waiting on delivery of the site. Thanks!
I am now Hova and Pandora's newest customer. They are doing me a custom order for my site, pretty exciting will update with how it goes. Good so far, in terms of communication and pricing.
+++ vouch for Pandora been chatting with him on Skype for a few weeks now (prior to making this service)

Provided me with lots of help with affiliate marketing as i have never done it before, regardless of me not buying anything from him.
I will defiantly be a buyer once i have learned more of the basics a bit more myself.

Thanks and good luck with the sales its defiantly worth it!
Posts 31–45 of 71 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?