[c/c++] Clientless (Work in Progress)

Posts 106–120 of 131 · Page 8 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
I have a 64 bit os too, 64 supports 32 and can do everything a 32 bit system can. A 32 bit system is the one that is limited and cant do 64...

So that is your problem, you cant use a 64bit library in a 32bit project. You need to recompile curl to 32bit.

edit: also if you look at step 3 from the tutorial i wrote on building curl (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12488746) it says to read the "BUILD WINDOWS.txt" file. If the directions i gave didnt work, open that folder and follow those directions exactly. I promise you the directions work if followed.
For the 'nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=dll' what did you do it as? Or did you use any other specifications?

EDIT: Compiled it using x86 Native Command Prompt
EDIT2: BUILD SUCCEEDED! THANK YOU @todddd @Kushala Daora
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
For the 'nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=dll' what did you do it as? Or did you use any other specifications?

EDIT: Compiled it using x86 Native Command Prompt
EDIT2: BUILD SUCCEEDED! THANK YOU @todddd @Kushala Daora
Glad you got it working.

And just to answer incase anyone else is trying to find out, no i did not add any other options when building curl. "nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=dll" is all it takes.

Also i just put up a little bit better write up on building curl on the github wiki for this project. If anyone is trying to get curl set up i suggest going over there and following the steps i laid out. It should make it pretty simple to get it working. More stuff will be added to the wiki on there soon as well.
When starting Clientless.exe for the Clientless lootbot, I keep getting an error saying Error: The requested address is not valid in its context.
I renamed the settings.xml-sample file under \resources to settings.xml and I filled in my account credentials. Under the server, I tried both the name of the server and the DNS from /char/list. Still getting the error.
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
When starting Clientless.exe for the Clientless lootbot, I keep getting an error saying Error: The requested address is not valid in its context.
I renamed the settings.xml-sample file under \resources to settings.xml and I filled in my account credentials. Under the server, I tried both the name of the server and the DNS from /char/list. Still getting the error.

Nevermind fixed it, had to verify the account I just made.
And just so you know, if you choose to specify a server it has to be the full name. like <Server>USWest</Server> or <Server>EUEast</Server>. If you dont specify a server it will just pick the first server from the list of servers.
Excellent work! After a bit of set up builds fine and works great. Thanks lots!

Now to add in... a lot of accounts...
Quote Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
Excellent work! After a bit of set up builds fine and works great. Thanks lots!

Now to add in... a lot of accounts...
Glad you were able to get it working so quickly! Thanks for the support, its been fun building it and it still has a long ways to go. Feel free to contribute to the repo if you want, theres a few others that have been regularly contributing various parts.

And yes i love the daily login bot, i have it set up with about 250 accounts lol. Takes maybe 10 minutes to run through them and i just make sure to run it atleast once a day.
Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
Glad you were able to get it working so quickly! Thanks for the support, its been fun building it and it still has a long ways to go. Feel free to contribute to the repo if you want, theres a few others that have been regularly contributing various parts.

And yes i love the daily login bot, i have it set up with about 250 accounts lol. Takes maybe 10 minutes to run through them and i just make sure to run it atleast once a day.
I have around 90 and it took too long with using all 90 in one settings.xml so what I did is create duplicate builds so that 30 run in each. Maybe you should try that, it'll be much faster and they all work simultaneously.
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
I have around 90 and it took too long with using all 90 in one settings.xml so what I did is create duplicate builds so that 30 run in each. Maybe you should try that, it'll be much faster and they all work simultaneously.
You can change it so it runs more at a time if you want. I prefer to just run them one at a time, so 10 minutes is fast enough. But just switch the way the program starts the clients over to how the master branch does and then it will start them all up without waiting. Youll probably have about 4-5 accounts going at a time, depending on how many rewards there are to claim and how long it takes to start each individual account up.
Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
And yes i love the daily login bot, i have it set up with about 250 accounts lol. Takes maybe 10 minutes to run through them and i just make sure to run it atleast once a day.
Jeez not sure if that many is needed haha! I'll probably do like 60 or so, I just wanted the vaults and backpacks on my mules! I'll look into this more, and maybe come up with something to add as I think this could have a lot of great uses in the future!
Sorry for the bump after 3 weeks or so but the dailylogin branch seems to be outdated. Any way I can update this myself?
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
Sorry for the bump after 3 weeks or so but the dailylogin branch seems to be outdated. Any way I can update this myself?
You can go to his github and download it there
Quote Originally Posted by Extain View Post
You can go to his github and download it there
I'm asking because his Github is outdated...The latest commit to the daily login branch was 25 days ago (outdated).
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
I'm asking because his Github is outdated...The latest commit to the daily login branch was 25 days ago (outdated).
The daily login branch just needs to have the packets.xml from the master branch moved over. And you should update the settings.xml to have "<MinorVersion>X13</MinorVersion>" in it. Other then that, it should still be working.

edit: infact, just wait like 10 minutes and ill push the updated packets and objects up to the daily login branch. I suggest you look into understanding the code a little better, that way in the future you are able to figure out what needs to be done to make it work. The fact that it only needs the packets.xml file updated means you either didnt try to figure out what was wrong or you dont know how to figure out what is wrong. I dont mean for this to come off mean, but the point of this project is so people can learn and understand how rotmg works or c++ works. If i wanted to release a bot for anyone to use without having to do anything, i would of just released the compiled source.

edit2: okay the dailylogin branch on my github has updated resources. I tested just to make sure it still works and it does.
Of course. I'm still beginning so I wasn't exactly sure how to do it, and it doesn't come off as mean at all, it's more inspirational. Next time I'll try to do it on my own and get back to you if I have any errors.
I'm guessing this project died?
Posts 106–120 of 131 · Page 8 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?