"Tree"

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
"Tree"
I need the C++ command for the "tree" funktion. Like when you type in command prompt E: tree. That should happen when i compile the c++ code.

I couldn't find anything because i dont even know how its called.

Thanks
What is this 'tree' function you speak of?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
That was probably the most brilliant response ever. Not being sarcastic.
Classes....?
~
dam Choobness....
Arhk, nice sig.

On-topic, jesus christ. I only left for a month, and now C++ grows tree, what's next? Visual Basic shits bricks? D:
I didnt meant that its grows a tree. Go open command prompt and type tree. I don't know how to call it. Its shows all your stuff on your harddrive.
I forgot the method for running command-line commands in C/C++
~
I forget alot of things
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
I forgot the method for running command-line commands in C/C++
~
I forget alot of things
ShellExecute()
Would system() work too? Anyone know?
..... I thought main() had a way for submitting arguments to the command-line.
~
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us