PostOutdatedNoRecoil++ SuperRelease

Posts 16–30 of 117 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Class1 View Post
Do you have J as your secondary jump key in pubg ?
no. i dont have seconday key. but nice work man. keep improving
I only have a doubt about the Recoil for Holographic and Red Dot if they are the same type configuration, I use the numpad1 only appears holographic, but if it is worth the same pro red? Congratulations, they're working very well.
Quote Originally Posted by totalmix View Post
I only have a doubt about the Recoil for Holographic and Red Dot if they are the same type configuration, I use the numpad1 only appears holographic, but if it is worth the same pro red? Congratulations, they're working very well.
Thanks.
Well, As far as I've tested out and watched some sight&scope reviews the value for holographic sight and red dot sight should be the same, because both of them have a zoom of 1.5 times. I just decided to keep the naming short
The noRecoil++game not works for me
Mouse sensitivity in game is very important can you show your settings plz ?
The script just doesn't work for me, I'm running it and part is working and another part isn't working for me, for example the Compensator, I turned it on and it's not working, it says it's on but it's not, changing recoil isn't working at all and alot of parts as well, can you help me please?
Really nice script, and thank you for releasing it for free!
nvm i got the shit to work but when i toggle something it always alt tabs me out. also i got it working by changing all the vairibles from 0 to 1
Crouch Jump is a little buggy but overall it's working really great for me, 2 wins in a day. I'm pretty shitty at the game in general my game sense is terrible so two is good for me.
some of the features are not working like no recoil
Quote Originally Posted by bigblackmichael View Post
some of the features are not working like no recoil
not working for me as well.
yo trying changing the vairiables with notepad++ change it from 0-1 it worked for me. do u have the problem when u toggle something or trying changing the values using the up key does it alt tab u out the game?
Quote Originally Posted by bigblackmichael View Post
yo trying changing the vairiables with notepad++ change it from 0-1 it worked for me. do u have the problem when u toggle something or trying changing the values using the up key does it alt tab u out the game?
some stuff I cant toggle and some stuff like conpesetor it shows that its on but its not working.
does the game alt tab when u toggle stuff? cuz it keeps fucking doing that for me and its annoying
Numlock off features are not working for me any help?
I just tested this version.
its very good but have some problems

- I cant single shot (AutoFire Enable) with NoRecoil [AKA RAPID FIRE with NoRecoil]
- Sometimes the ADS action get inverted
- What compensator do to the shots? i tested on and off and no difference at all.

Can you explain to me how i can have NoRecoil with AutoFire disabled?
i want to be able to shot single fire manual and have NoRecoil this is possible with your actual script? [AKA RAPID FIRE with NoRecoil]


Thanks and good work.
Posts 16–30 of 117 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?