PostOutdatedNoRecoil++ SuperRelease

Posts 31–45 of 117 · Page 3 of 8
norecoil++game not work and not running

- - - Updated - - -

i cant turn off norecoil debuggi
Very good, but there is one problem I found.
CrouchJump seems to be unable to jump while running.
Quote Originally Posted by whitewinwoo View Post
Very good, but there is one problem I found.
CrouchJump seems to be unable to jump while running.
same prob here dude. cant crouch jump while running or walk. other fitures work fine
really want to know will we get ban using AHK ?

or is it possible to get ban
I turned off the In-game overlay and it keep kicking me to my Desktop after pressing a numpad? What is that?
One last question for what is this Magazine Values......

Anyway, it's okay, my friend, everything is working perfectly, my problem now is when I'm going to play grenade: / could I type a hotkey pro "G" when pulling grenade .. pause script?
@Class1

Short Review:
Tested this now last 24 Hours found my Numbers everthing is working very well without any Problem i just have 1 Little Problem.
The debugging File is woorking Fine i found everything and setup it up with the Exact Numbers for Scopes that i need.

But:

If i try to use the Game.ahk this isnt working dont know what iam doing wrong do i miss anything?

Kind Regards
Works like charm. I just need to find a better settings
I find the way it works, the only problem is that its alt tabs me out of the game every option I'm make.
I did turned off the overlay, I didn't see whole video, did he say that you can only run the script on windowed mode?
Not working for me or im unable to configure values.
Quote Originally Posted by maniexe View Post
Not working for me or im unable to configure values.
i have same roblem
How to achieve AiMBot headshot? Ask God to answer
Hi, I am having the same issue that the game minimizes everytime I change a value. I have disabled the steam overlay thing as well, but no luck..
how it knows what scope you are using ? like 4x 8x red dot
Posts 31–45 of 117 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?