Poll n00bing

PollTired of ch00b polls?
5 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Poll n00bing
Are you tired of those ch00bs posting polls on this forum just to get their post rate up?
I know I am.
Leave some comments about your opinion about it.
/REQUEST MOVING
This is a stupid and unnessereythread...

This is bascily a spam thread and clearly nothing to do with BFBC2...

Your basicly trying to get your post rate up...

There is not much diffrence between a "choob" and a "newb"

/REQUEST CLOSE
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
This is a stupid and unnessereythread...

This is bascily a spam thread and clearly nothing to do with BFBC2...

/REQUEST CLOSE
Sorry dude, it's just an example.
I don't want to have it in this forum, but I don't know where i should move it.

/REQUEST MOVING
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
Maybe flaming and rage?
Do you know how to move the post?
You can't move it your self. You have to ask a mod to move it for you.

Or maybe a minion I think they can move things too.
I Have a better Idea,

/Closed
/Moved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us