thanks, will try this
[Release/Tutorial] Logitech 180° Macro
Does this work now?
i tried adding 100+ lines, 200+lines and removed some still cant make it work for 1000dpi/10sens
it still locked in to 90 degree/ 145 degree turn same spot
it still locked in to 90 degree/ 145 degree turn same spot
Hey 
I imported your profile but it does not work for me. Anything else I have to change?
Best,

I imported your profile but it does not work for me. Anything else I have to change?
Best,
How do i even use it? I'm sorry i'm a bit slow lol
Can someone help me get into all this xlm stuff usage
I'm not realy into this sorta stuff yet, so I don't know how. Which mouse software to use, and how to get the xml into where. So if someone might wanna help out my ******* is Scavenger#1360. Would love that thx 
So someone that explains me how to make and use a 180° turn macro

So someone that explains me how to make and use a 180° turn macro
I can confirm it works on my Logitech G502 for Fortnite. It was my first attempt at programming my mouse.
I just exported my Fortnite settings from the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) program, added the "180" script to the "macros" section, assigned one of my mouse buttons using the GUID from the macro, saved the file and re-imported the file into LGS. It worked first time doing it this way. Because my sensitivity isn't the same as OP's I had to figure out how many mouse moves it took to do a 180 through trial and error. Now it's dead nuts on 180.
I practiced some in playground by jumping over bushes and small cacti, spinning around and shooting. Works great.
I just exported my Fortnite settings from the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) program, added the "180" script to the "macros" section, assigned one of my mouse buttons using the GUID from the macro, saved the file and re-imported the file into LGS. It worked first time doing it this way. Because my sensitivity isn't the same as OP's I had to figure out how many mouse moves it took to do a 180 through trial and error. Now it's dead nuts on 180.
I practiced some in playground by jumping over bushes and small cacti, spinning around and shooting. Works great.
how do i import the mcro to the logitech gaming software?
i've try to import this script in g-pro Wireless, yet there is same question about "Syntax Error: Line: 0", would you mind give any direction to fix this issues? thanks!
Similar Threads
Visual Basic Programming[Release/Tutorial] Black ProgressBar/Custom Controls
9 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 DiscussionsLogitech Setpoint Macro, vac ban or not?BI 2 Other First Person Shooter Hacks[Release/Tutorial] AOS CheatEngine Hacks (CT file)
56 Blackshot Hacks & Cheats♨This section is only for releases/tutorials/glitches !♨
0
