[Release/Tutorial] Logitech 180° Macro

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
So it's not something that the game itself detects? Similar to an external/internal hack?
It's coming directly from your mouse making it undetectable to an anticheat. It's still human detectable though. No one can perfect 180 in a nano second XD
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
It's coming directly from your mouse making it undetectable to an anticheat. It's still human detectable though. No one can perfect 180 in a nano second XD
Right, just wanted to confirm. Thanks. Might try it out for fun.
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
Right click the profile
Click "scripting"
The first line is the problem. I have no idea why since it works for everyone else.
Still can't figure it out... I'm sure it's a wonderful script, just can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you anyways!
Hi I am using 4000 edpi(sensitivity multiplys dpi), and the script makes 135° turn per time.
I add a few set of script as you suggest, but nothing changes. Any solution?
Oh by the way, 135° turn may come from (135+360n)°
Quote Originally Posted by DarioShailene View Post
Hi I am using 4000 edpi(sensitivity multiplys dpi), and the script makes 135° turn per time.
I add a few set of script as you suggest, but nothing changes. Any solution?
Oh by the way, 135° turn may come from (135+360n)°
you have to add ALOT of lines of code literally i had to add like 100+ i believe to get it to fully turn not just a couple.


ALSO i know alot of multi 180 mele cancel animation shit for genji is bannable and soldier 76 tap fire. is bannable but is it DETECTED ??? can they see if ur doing or only manual reports
Quote Originally Posted by Faytalic View Post
you have to add ALOT of lines of code literally i had to add like 100+ i believe to get it to fully turn not just a couple.


ALSO i know alot of multi 180 mele cancel animation shit for genji is bannable and soldier 76 tap fire. is bannable but is it DETECTED ??? can they see if ur doing or only manual reports
A few comments back I said it is super obvious since it's an instantaneous 180. Blizz GM's have always been ban happy so don't abuse it and you should be fine.

Also, sorry about having to add 100 lines. I tested my two sens at 400 and 800 dpi and only added like 20 or so lines. Gross miscalculation on my part
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
A few comments back I said it is super obvious since it's an instantaneous 180. Blizz GM's have always been ban happy so don't abuse it and you should be fine.

Also, sorry about having to add 100 lines. I tested my two sens at 400 and 800 dpi and only added like 20 or so lines. Gross miscalculation on my part
dont apologize mate!, anyway ya as just wondering, if they detect it or just manual repors and ban but sounds like its manual reports and they dont detect mouse moevment from macro ? thanks bb ;D
hmm i cant get it to work, whenever i try to move the 180 button to a key it just has the name on it but it lost all key commands in the multi-key tab when i check it.

nvm i fixed it :P
i can't actually make it work, i did as it say, import the file but when i try to give an imput key to start the macro it delete the macro it self!
it's like i say to the software that i want my lateral mouse button to start the macro, then press ok, and then again i can't find the entire macro script into the correct section... anyone knows what the hell is this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

how did u fix that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ck92 View Post
hmm i cant get it to work, whenever i try to move the 180 button to a key it just has the name on it but it lost all key commands in the multi-key tab when i check it.

nvm i fixed it :P
how did u fix that please?
i ahve a question when i had MORE effective dpi but less ingame sense (1.5) at 4k dpi. the turn was way slower but now im at 5 ingame sense and1k dpi. its like 180 light speed. i physically could never turn it that fast its insane
Logitech mouse move scripts are tied to the dpi not edpi but your in game sens will also manipulate how far it moves.
I used 800 and it's basically instant. 400 is only slightly slower slower.
If you want to make it look more human while keeping your dpi and sens, you will have to lower the x="120" to something much lower and you will also need to add a ton more lines to make up for the lower number.
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
Logitech mouse move scripts are tied to the dpi not edpi but your in game sens will also manipulate how far it moves.
I used 800 and it's basically instant. 400 is only slightly slower slower.
If you want to make it look more human while keeping your dpi and sens, you will have to lower the x="120" to something much lower and you will also need to add a ton more lines to make up for the lower number.
thanks for info. i barely even play anymore between brig/hanzo im jus having no fun lol
Quote Originally Posted by Faytalic View Post
thanks for info. i barely even play anymore between brig/hanzo im jus having no fun lol
I stopped having fun when I was perma-banned for "toxicity". I just wanted to play widow.
Beautiful Its even work 6.66 sensitivity in game and 3400 dpi without editing code
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us