[Release/Tutorial] Logitech 180° Macro

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
If you undershoot, add a few sets of the code above
i have only 1 problem at the moment.
i did import this script, but, it does not work for me, it simply does not work
what could be the problem?
my mouse: Logitech G Pro Mouse
can u gave me ur battletag buddy, at PM?
Anyone having trouble getting it to work needs to change the game attached to the profile. (double click profile icon, change .exe at the bottom)
My game directory might not match yours since I use a second hdd just for games.
How do I install it onto the gaming soft ware? how do i install it onto my mouse or key board?
work perfectly. <3
Why does it not work with my keyboard?
Quote Originally Posted by axek3 View Post
How do I install it onto the gaming soft ware? how do i install it onto my mouse or key board?
Import the .xml into the logitech mouse software.

Quote Originally Posted by axek3 View Post
Why does it not work with my keyboard?
Probably because it's a Logitech mouse macro, as stated in the first post.
Don't have a Logitech mouse? It wont work.
Probably a dumb question, but can this script get you banned potentially?
How do you import the file into logitech software?
I imported the .xtml but i get a "Syntax Error: Line: 0" What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Cloudcide View Post
I get "Syntax Error: Line: 0" What am I doing wrong?
Right click the profile
Click "scripting"
The first line is the problem. I have no idea why since it works for everyone else.
It works very well. Any script for another hero, like the soldier? I tried Lucio Bunny hop, but it doesn't work well.
There are already an innumerable amount of soldier "accuracy" scripts so I'm not going to junk up the posts with one more.
It is not necessary to group multiple scripts, but can you post some that use and work for the soldier? Everyone I've tried doesn't work for Logitech.
I don't use soldier scripts, so no.
I don't use them because it's really obvious when a soldier is scripting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
Probably a dumb question, but can this script get you banned potentially?
If you abuse it with Tracer and people report you a lot, yes. Blizz will review demos and see you instantly turning on people. Streamers or people recording are also a problem.

Raising all the delays to make it look smoother and more human rather than instantaneous, should be safe if you want to abuse it.
Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
I don't use soldier scripts, so no.
I don't use them because it's really obvious when a soldier is scripting.

- - - Updated - - -



If you abuse it with Tracer and people report you a lot, yes. Blizz will review demos and see you instantly turning on people. Streamers or people recording are also a problem.

Raising all the delays to make it look smoother and more human rather than instantaneous, should be safe if you want to abuse it.
So it's not something that the game itself detects? Similar to an external/internal hack?
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us