What Supplements do you take?

Posts 61–75 of 128 · Page 5 of 9
Creatine / whey protein. Usually hit most macros with whole foods
Protein, Pre-workout, Testosterone
Everything is waste of money except whey and omega 3's , and whey doesn't really count as supplement, its more of a "food".
I don't take any unless you count pre workout
Really only health related stuff - vitamin k2, d3 and omega 3 are the most important ones. Otherwise: I like to eat and don't like the artificial taste of protein stuff
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
Quote Originally Posted by carola2145 View Post
does pizza count as a supplement?
hahaha i dont think so
Multivitamins. That's it. Nothing else.
Honestly beyond protein powder and creatine and preworkouts I wouldn't bother.
Most preworkouts are pretty much under dosed over priced scams too.
Stuff like BCAAs have little to no science behind them so just save your money.
Quote Originally Posted by joe9411 View Post
BCAA + Whey Isolate + pre-workout + healthy and high protein diet.
if you take whey protein, you dont need to take supplements like the bcaa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dachfenster View Post
Really only health related stuff - vitamin k2, d3 and omega 3 are the most important ones. Otherwise: I like to eat and don't like the artificial taste of protein stuff
d3 and k2 is a great combo
I just take whey protein every now and then when I need to get my protein up.
Suppliment
Quote Originally Posted by flopy2019 View Post
yo tomo lipo6 black
I take Whey Gold Protien suppliment 5 days a week
Uh basically just Calcium and Omega3 thats pretty much it. A few sports drinks aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney-Life2009 View Post
I'd recommend swapping your whey to any bulk seller one. ON whey is overpriced and they don't disclose specifically what other things they put in there, their whey purity/percentage is quite low too (around 80% I believe). Companies like myprotein.com have very well priced whey and I think they even scored the best on a test of many powder sellers. Check to see what sellers you have in your country that do bulk protein as they're usually much more decently priced. Aussies should look at bulkpowders or bulknutrients.

Anyways I take creatine, ZMAs (Help a lot with sleep and recovery for me), BCAA's (occasionally), whey protein, casein protein and omega-3 fish oil (I would definitely recommend fish oil for long term brain health).
Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney-Life2009 View Post
I'd recommend swapping your whey to any bulk seller one. ON whey is overpriced and they don't disclose specifically what other things they put in there, their whey purity/percentage is quite low too (around 80% I believe). Companies like myprotein.com have very well priced whey and I think they even scored the best on a test of many powder sellers. Check to see what sellers you have in your country that do bulk protein as they're usually much more decently priced. Aussies should look at bulkpowders or bulknutrients.

Anyways I take creatine, ZMAs (Help a lot with sleep and recovery for me), BCAA's (occasionally), whey protein, casein protein and omega-3 fish oil (I would definitely recommend fish oil for long term brain health).
Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Preworkout
I used to take glucosamine sulphate, multivitamin and mineral, and calcium+vitamin d
Posts 61–75 of 128 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?