Swiff Code Injector - cheat on any server

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by doremi007 View Post
Screenshot
Did clear cache. Restart Browser.
Used incognito mode. Restart Browser.
Used Guest on chrome. Restart Browser.

Still nothing happened. Might broke on my end. But yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by arazielz View Post
Having this same problem when doing it with the official AQW (when the game website opens it says it's not secure, and if I add an exception to enter the website there is only a text saying to refresh the website if the game doesn't load), with augoeides it gets stuck on deleting files created by rabcdasm, also if I close the exe after it gets stuck it will leave the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" option of windows checked, making my internet not work until I uncheck it.
I would suggest that you two actually download and install fiddler (it's free), and install their root certificate. The installer will simply ask you whether to install it or not. Then try it again.



Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
This is a really cool release, I'll make sure to give it a try when I get home today.

How did it go?


Quote Originally Posted by nursaleh34 View Post
how to send the packet..?
This works.
Screenshot @Biney

Tried everything. But still not working. If this thing works, it will be a big help. Trying different way to bot and on the official game client.
Quote Originally Posted by doremi007 View Post
Screenshot @Biney

Tried everything. But still not working. If this thing works, it will be a big help. Trying different way to bot and on the official game client.
Do you have an anti virus installed? That could be a problem.
Is Fiddler able to capture requests on your computer?
Take a look at this: https://www.telerik.com/forums/fiddl...turing-traffic
@Biney

I don't have anti virus.
Screenshot -> Using the fiddler application, it captures request in my computer. But i don't know why its not on this application. I'm kinda testing and changing the source code but i can't get it. I don't know why.
quick question... can i use this as in the setproperty method to modify my ac number and if so could you private message me the code to it as i cant seem to find what the ac is stored under
Quote Originally Posted by kab7005 View Post
quick question... can i use this as in the setproperty method to modify my ac number and if so could you private message me the code to it as i cant seem to find what the ac is stored under
no, you can't create acs out of nothing.
can you make a Vid
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?