"Lock" a camo?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
"Lock" a camo?
Okay, so Im banned and allowed to play on my brothers account.

Now I messed up and unlocked all the camos on TAR-21. So Im wondering if there is a way to Lock the Red Tiger and Fall camos again.

Is it possible?
Not without resetting.

Psst.. : It's egoist to break someone's trust like that.
what? you think I went all lvl 70 prest 10?
Nah , I think You hacked with an account someone that trusted you lended to you. And that you screwed something up.
I hacked on my own account, I got banned.

I was allowed to use my brothers account.

He was at level 20 something, so I hacked the TAR-21.

All I wanted was Blue Tiger and Silencer.

And then I screwed up and got all the camos.

Thats all.
so you hacked on his account
GOD!

I was just unlocking, stop talking shit about something that YOU think is wrong.

I got my awnser and I will now leave this thread
Alrighties,

Question answered, Shit ended.

~Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us