Paypal Dispute

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by laziruis View Post
anyway to win this? i got this mesage earlier today

in order to continue with our investigation, we need documentation supporting your claim that the item is damaged or significantly not as described. Please obtain a document (such as an estimate or invoice) from an unbiased third-party, such as a dealer, repair shop, appraiser, or another individual or organization that is qualified in the area of the item in question (other than you).

This document should detail the extent of the damage or clearly explain how the item received significantly differs from the item advertised. Please do not proceed with any repairs or alterations to the item, as doing so will limit our ability to successfully resolve your claim, and may result in the cancellation of your dispute.

i know its probably not possible but might as well ask before i have to send shit back.
I damaged the phone a little bit and I went to local phone service and asked a guy to print a document that my phone is damaged and cost of repair will be XXX.
But Paypal is fuking crazy. Now they started to complain that there wasn't a service company adress and phone number at the document, that there wasn't a date etc.
I provided new document with a official company stamp with date, with cost of repair etc, and Im waiting for PP response, but I think they will reject it too....
So generally Paypal is fuking trying to reject my return. Previously I used SNAD or damaged excuse few times, at diffrent accounts and they always provided return adress witchout any questions...
It is better to send it back, play safe always.... samsung is replying to disputes now !
Quote Originally Posted by iamshadowx View Post
It is better to send it back, play safe always.... samsung is replying to disputes now !
Im not reffering to Samsung, but the point is that Paypal won't allow you just send it back. They want a document which proof that phone is defective or not as described, after that they will probably ask you to send it back. But now they rejeceted my two documents which I printed with local phone service....
Quote Originally Posted by PAJARITO View Post
Im not reffering to Samsung, but the point is that Paypal won't allow you just send it back. They want a document which proof that phone is defective or not as described, after that they will probably ask you to send it back. But now they rejeceted my two documents which I printed with local phone service....
just tell them there is a problem with sound sometimes, they wont be able to check it via a doc or photo
Quote Originally Posted by iamshadowx View Post
just tell them there is a problem with sound sometimes, they wont be able to check it via a doc or photo
I think you not listen to me. Who wont be able to check it via doc? Paypal ?
Paypal is asking for document from repair service or something like that. Document should include a reason why phone is defective or not as described. I provided document arleady but they rejected it, like "there wasn't a repair service adress etc"
At Second store and diffrent dispute I provided very very ligh reason, that item original box was opened, and I bought new item so I expected brand new box too. And you know what? They fuking reply that I need document from repair shop that my item is defective or not described. LOL
So basicly it's automatic new paypal policy. It's ridiculous. They want opinion from phone service that item box is opened? It have no sense, it is automatic paypal response, but witchout document paypal won't allow you to return any item.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?