Artillustration

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
illustration
critiques and comments are welcome*

That’s so sick, i gotta teach myself illustrator, i only know photoshop
Impressive work. I'm after for app design work if you have the time?
Nice I like it! I really like the shading/shadow
Quote Originally Posted by shasto100 View Post
Impressive work. I'm after for app design work if you have the time?
PM me , i always have time for paid request
Like the sort of depth to the image, also nice job on the hands, usually the place people fuck up
it looks perfect too me, maybe the ground has a dead skull and roots>?
You have so much artwork i would actually love to see a video tutorial from you or a speedart video
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?