slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp slurp slurp tasty
SRSZMPGH Appreciation Thread | 2019
im going to tag a bunch of ppl to get my thnx up
i appreciate myself
i appreciate myself
Naw this site sucks, fuck all yall.
silent really gonna put Babycrazy's name before mine? what has the world come to? 
yeah idk.
my g's -> @Silent @Sean @niggo @Solvi (like who even is he hahaa) @Hector (cause I always respect my sheep even tho they backstabbed me three times or more) @Raple (rip), that kid @Venom @Dave84311 for being a fuccwit, @Gab cause he died rip my mans @T-800 (cause he funni) @ff78e5bbfc3a0642(u ok son?) @Ally for literally never giving me back my 100$ and @Ahl if we gonna share the same name we might as well be friends right?
idk I probs should thank more peepz but that whole aging process got to my head and i probs have Alzheimers by now

yeah idk.
my g's -> @Silent @Sean @niggo @Solvi (like who even is he hahaa) @Hector (cause I always respect my sheep even tho they backstabbed me three times or more) @Raple (rip), that kid @Venom @Dave84311 for being a fuccwit, @Gab cause he died rip my mans @T-800 (cause he funni) @ff78e5bbfc3a0642(u ok son?) @Ally for literally never giving me back my 100$ and @Ahl if we gonna share the same name we might as well be friends right?
idk I probs should thank more peepz but that whole aging process got to my head and i probs have Alzheimers by now

I would love to thank that one dank guy who keeps pedaling the wheel with his last will and strength to generate enough electricity so the server doesn't shut down and the site keeps up.
I also appreciate every staff member (from the low roles who did ▇▇▇▇ someone in here to get them - to the Heads of MPGH) for being who they are, for not banning me yet, for approving my threads and files & for doing all my 100 Reports of these advertisement spammers, in nearly dead sections, I do every month.
Thank you for giving me a playground in the end. Gotta stay as long it lasts.
Wish I could have been here 2/3 years before I registered so I could have experienced MPGH at its best and every one of you guys as the chilly funny persons you are.
I also appreciate every staff member (from the low roles who did ▇▇▇▇ someone in here to get them - to the Heads of MPGH) for being who they are, for not banning me yet, for approving my threads and files & for doing all my 100 Reports of these advertisement spammers, in nearly dead sections, I do every month.
Thank you for giving me a playground in the end. Gotta stay as long it lasts.
Wish I could have been here 2/3 years before I registered so I could have experienced MPGH at its best and every one of you guys as the chilly funny persons you are.
Hova, Cursed, Raple (rip), Boombox, Hero, Logic, Organized Chaos and so many others tbh, I'm blanking on names
@attiusca .


sad bunny face