Request a Mod Thread

Posts 31–45 of 267 · Page 3 of 18
Hi... I only request higher jumps for Aliens on Aliens Vs Predator MOD... In fact, I am just asking for the code lines I would need to add there, I have been trying several combinations but I couldn't make it work... I only can make the higher jump for both modes but not only for Aliens...

Would you help me please? Thanks in advance.

PS. MOD in here
Request for Mod
My mod would consist:

1. Super High jump (Very Very high)
2. Speed-hack (Very very fast)
3. Infinite ammo (That works on ac-130, tubes etc.)

Thank you.
Drop Mod:
-Random emergency drops on the map.every 20 sec.
-For the host Nuke.
-Text at the top screen DropMod.
-Ammo from carepackage gives you a infinite ammo for 1 min.
-Uav from carepackage gives you a Wallhack for 20 sec.

Thanks,
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-infinite ammo
-high jump


And if its possible: Unlimited ammo for Emergency Airdrop/Care Package
Hi i would like to request a mod, just like the Previous Mod

Name: Drop Mod
Objective: a carepackage falls right on the middle of the map(where none of the teams have an advantage of beign closer to care package) and both teams try to capture the carepackge
Care pacage: either Nuke, EMP or choppr gunner/ac 130, takes 15 secs to capture!!!(or like 1 min alone and time decreases if you have teammates around the carepackge or time stops if you have enemies around you(just like domination or Global Thermonuclear War))

Ps: make everyone have a standard wep(no tubes an C4, shit like that) either make them have like SCAR-H or Intervention(you can choose when you enter game)

Thats it, hope this gets evaluated and gets made
PM PLEASEEEEE
Tme: unlimited since its totally up
Score: unlimited, game is ended by nuke!!!
Players: make a normal 12 player match
small request:
does anyone know the name for steady aim pro??
steady aim is specialty_bulletaccuracy but I can't find steady aim pro

ps: specialty_holdbreath and specialty_improvedholdbreath are not correct
Quote Originally Posted by rockyballboa View Post
My mod would consist:

1. Super High jump (Very Very high)
2. Speed-hack (Very very fast)
3. Infinite ammo (That works on ac-130, tubes etc.)

Thank you.
I have made this Mod for you. Here is the paste bin.
Mod Request - Pastebin.com



Quote Originally Posted by huiskamer View Post
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-infinite ammo
-high jump


And if its possible: Unlimited ammo for Emergency Airdrop/Care Package

Here is your mod (couldn't get the unlimited ammo for Emergency Airdrops/Care Package but everything else is unlimited ammo):
Mod Request - Pastebin.com


Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
small request:
does anyone know the name for steady aim pro??
steady aim is specialty_bulletaccuracy but I can't find steady aim pro

ps: specialty_holdbreath and specialty_improvedholdbreath are not correct
Here are all the Perk Names, I looked and couldn't find any other than the two you thought where incorrect that might work.

Code:
specialty_extendedmelee
specialty_fastsprintrecovery
specialty_automantle
specialty_spygame
specialty_improvedholdbreath
specialty_fastsnipe
specialty_selectivehearing
specialty_heartbreaker
specialty_coldblooded
specialty_quickdraw
specialty_marathon
specialty_lightweight
specialty_extendedmags
specialty_scavenger
specialty_explosivebullets
specialty_jumpdive
specialty_fastmantle
specialty_specialgrenade
specialty_fraggrenade
specialty_armorvest
specialty_twoprimaries
specialty_extraammo
specialty_bulletdamage
specialty_exposeenemy
specialty_detectexplosive
specialty_longersprint
specialty_parabolic
specialty_quieter
specialty_pistoldeath
specialty_grenadepulldeath
specialty_bulletpenetration
specialty_holdbreath
specialty_rof
specialty_fastreload
specialty_bulletaccuracy
specialty_gpsjammer
Well, half of those are unfinished perks that do nothing when selected afaik.
I tried all of them, steady aim pro never showed up as perk 3..
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
Well, half of those are unfinished perks that do nothing when selected afaik.
I tried all of them, steady aim pro never showed up as perk 3..
You can't give pro perks, they have to have been earned by the player. So if they don't have pro in their create a class then they won't get it in your server, however if they do have the pro perk then it will automatically upgrade to pro in you server.
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
GunGame
Has to work for xp
@r_arraz@ well, your explanation made sense, however you are wrong.
I remembered being able to give both danger close normal as pro (don't recall the name for pro atm) so I knew there had to be a way. So altho you kinda convinced me, I was stubborn and kept trying.

Today I finally found a way to do this.
Code:
givePerk( perk, pro )
{
	_perk = "";
	_proPerk = "";
	switch( perk )
	{
		case "steady aim": _perk = "bulletaccuracy"; _proPerk = "steelnerves"; break;
	}

	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk( "specialty_"+ _perk );
	if(pro)
		self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk( "specialty_"+ _proPerk );
}
Then you just need to do:
Code:
self givePerk("steady aim", true);


If anyone need the code for the other Pro perks I can find them for you.

PS: @Boombox, I haven't seen a single post of yours that didn't make me doubt about the sincerity of it. I like you
Mod request:
-1kill = lvl 70 (the xpscale thing) i dont want it to be lvl 10 prestige, but instant lvl 70 in the prestige your in.
- all weapon challenges and camo unlocked done by a press of a button or kill, dont know how its done
- all challenges except prestige challenges done by the press of a button or kill

Thank you. I hope this is possible to make
Bump

Sorry if i'm not allowed to do this but no one posted on mine and i know alot of people that would want this.

Hi, I'm requesting a new mod I want something that is kind of like VIP. I got vac chaos and all that stuff but i couldn't play VIP because it was broken. I would like 1 VIP on both teams with say 2x health or 2x lives. Also they would have 5 bodyguards on each team with about half health. I don't really care that much with customization but the VIP has limited ammo and a good gun then the bodyguards have a worse gun and unlimited ammo so for instance:VIP- AK-47 Bodyguard- M9. These can be changed if u think of something better but just stick to these basics and have fun with it. Don't get too cocky though i don't want to like hit the maximum height of the map or be floating around.
is any mod even looking at this thread? looks to me they dont rly care abt our requests ORRRRRRR!!!!! they dont have time ORRRRRRRR our mod requests are way too hard to do
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
is any mod even looking at this thread? looks to me they dont rly care abt our requests ORRRRRRR!!!!! they dont have time ORRRRRRRR our mod requests are way too hard to do
I actually looked and tried to do your mod, I did what I thought would work (when I was working on some other ones) but always came up with an error.
Posts 31–45 of 267 · Page 3 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us