Request a Mod Thread
i didnt beg i pleeded XD srry i wont do it again
It seems like no one is even looking at my mod request if u are looking just post something saying it looks good or this cant ever happen your a dumbf*** just to think of having this happen. I will be happy. Here is my mod again. Sorry if i can't do do this.
It's basically VIP just do that and i'll be happy. It will be ok if you add your own flares of awesomeness.
Hi, I'm requesting a new mod I want something that is kind of like VIP. I got vac chaos and all that stuff but i couldn't play VIP because it was broken. I would like 1 VIP on both teams with say 2x health or 2x lives. Also they would have 5 bodyguards on each team with about half health. I don't really care that much with customization but the VIP has limited ammo and a good gun then the bodyguards have a worse gun and unlimited ammo so for instance:VIP- AK-47 Bodyguard- M9. These can be changed if u think of something better but just stick to these basics and have fun with it. Don't get too cocky though i don't want to like hit the maximum height of the map or be floating around.
It's basically VIP just do that and i'll be happy. It will be ok if you add your own flares of awesomeness.
Hi, I'm requesting a new mod I want something that is kind of like VIP. I got vac chaos and all that stuff but i couldn't play VIP because it was broken. I would like 1 VIP on both teams with say 2x health or 2x lives. Also they would have 5 bodyguards on each team with about half health. I don't really care that much with customization but the VIP has limited ammo and a good gun then the bodyguards have a worse gun and unlimited ammo so for instance:VIP- AK-47 Bodyguard- M9. These can be changed if u think of something better but just stick to these basics and have fun with it. Don't get too cocky though i don't want to like hit the maximum height of the map or be floating around.
Noooo i tried building my TF2 mod using the script of Roll The Dice, but it ddint work 
PS: _rank.gsc will be posted soon. Please come back with feedback with whats wrong and try to fix it/warn me abt it

PS: _rank.gsc will be posted soon. Please come back with feedback with whats wrong and try to fix it/warn me abt it
HI ITS DARK PENGUIN
i need.......
-put writing on wen people spawn(like WELOCOME TO MY MOD SEVER ENJOY LV 70)
-every 1 has intervention
-super jump
-super sprint
-no fall damage
-Gravity
-unlimited ammo
-all perks
-give every 1 lvl 70 (xp hack)
-force host (obiously)
-unlock all challenges
-unlock wepon attachments
hope u guys have the time to do it
thanks a million,
dark pengu1n/yea
i need.......
-put writing on wen people spawn(like WELOCOME TO MY MOD SEVER ENJOY LV 70)
-every 1 has intervention
-super jump
-super sprint
-no fall damage
-Gravity
-unlimited ammo
-all perks
-give every 1 lvl 70 (xp hack)
-force host (obiously)
-unlock all challenges
-unlock wepon attachments
hope u guys have the time to do it
thanks a million,
dark pengu1n/yea
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-Title Quick Scoping Mod
-infinite ammo
-spawn with intervertion
-instant level 70 xp hack
-6 times higher jumping
-Spawn Messages that say "Please Report Hackers", "Will accept any map request", and "Have Fun
-300 gravity
-375 speed
-perks Slight of Hand Pro, Stopping power pro, and steady aim pro
-No Fall Damage
-No Equipment
-No Secondary Weapon
-no knifing if possible
-Make it so people have to watch the kill cam
More info about the mod (Time Needd: ASAP):
Features:
-Title Quick Scoping Mod
-infinite ammo
-spawn with intervertion
-instant level 70 xp hack
-6 times higher jumping
-Spawn Messages that say "Please Report Hackers", "Will accept any map request", and "Have Fun
-300 gravity
-375 speed
-perks Slight of Hand Pro, Stopping power pro, and steady aim pro
-No Fall Damage
-No Equipment
-No Secondary Weapon
-no knifing if possible
-Make it so people have to watch the kill cam
More info about the mod (Time Needd: ASAP):
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-GunGameMod
-Lvl 70 hck
-Slow Motion :P
All In One Or gunM+Lvl70H
TY....
Features:
-GunGameMod
-Lvl 70 hck
-Slow Motion :P
All In One Or gunM+Lvl70H
TY....
Hi guys I would like a mod that does these things
-Has scoreboard hack
-Has Kamakazi Stealth Bomber
-Has UFO mod
-Has Triggable Instant 70
-Has Triggable Hacks (like aimbot Nuke in care...)
-All Challenges Hack
-Teleporter
-Explosive Bullets (like the little minnie nuke bullets)
-Changeable Projectiles
-AND last but Definetly NOT LEAST Walking Ac-130
I would make this myself but everytime I try i get "bad syntax' or it just doesn't work at all.
If u can do this(Which I doubt anyone will do) THANKS A BUNCH =) PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORK ON THIS xD
*EDIT* Can you please also make a Mod menu, thanks :S
-Has scoreboard hack
-Has Kamakazi Stealth Bomber
-Has UFO mod
-Has Triggable Instant 70
-Has Triggable Hacks (like aimbot Nuke in care...)
-All Challenges Hack
-Teleporter
-Explosive Bullets (like the little minnie nuke bullets)
-Changeable Projectiles
-AND last but Definetly NOT LEAST Walking Ac-130
I would make this myself but everytime I try i get "bad syntax' or it just doesn't work at all.
If u can do this(Which I doubt anyone will do) THANKS A BUNCH =) PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORK ON THIS xD
*EDIT* Can you please also make a Mod menu, thanks :S
!Search and Destroy Hardcore!
Max Players: 18
Hardcore Mode: Yes
Crosshair: Yes
Change Teams: Enabled
Map Cycle The 2nd Map Pack
And Custom On screen Text (Tick Bar)
Max Players: 18
Hardcore Mode: Yes
Crosshair: Yes
Change Teams: Enabled
Map Cycle The 2nd Map Pack
And Custom On screen Text (Tick Bar)
I want to choose teams at the begining of any mode in MW2.
only that !!!!
only that !!!!
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
- everyone spawns with Riot Shield
- eqiupment : knife
- special nade : stun
- no gun only riot
More info about the mod :
When everyone enters it says Riot Mod by (who makes it) and then Requested by Destiny (am legit in game i just host moded lobbys -.-)
Ty All
Features:
- everyone spawns with Riot Shield
- eqiupment : knife
- special nade : stun
- no gun only riot
More info about the mod :
When everyone enters it says Riot Mod by (who makes it) and then Requested by Destiny (am legit in game i just host moded lobbys -.-)
Ty All

here u go, fresh from the market: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...ess-2-mod.html
Hi, every MPGH users
This is my first post ^^
I would like to request a mod as many others:
-Infinetiv ammo
-Knives with your primary weapon (if possible, would be funny)
-Every one got FAL with Holographic Sight and M9 Akimbo
-Perks scavenger pro, stopping power pro and last stand pro (the host gets all perks, if can do)
-5 times the EXP
- Jump height 2x
- Speed 1,5x
- Every time you spawn the message comes: "Welcome...you enjoy Mw2 too, I see! ^^"
Would be great, thanks for any response
This is my first post ^^I would like to request a mod as many others:
-Infinetiv ammo
-Knives with your primary weapon (if possible, would be funny)
-Every one got FAL with Holographic Sight and M9 Akimbo
-Perks scavenger pro, stopping power pro and last stand pro (the host gets all perks, if can do)
-5 times the EXP
- Jump height 2x
- Speed 1,5x
- Every time you spawn the message comes: "Welcome...you enjoy Mw2 too, I see! ^^"
Would be great, thanks for any response

Why does everyone want XP and super jump? why not request a counter strike mod? or whatever??? make a good mod, like a project...not sum dumb ideas with extra speed and super jump... and ac130 ^^, request a good idea and ill work on it
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod DiscussionI do not see the point of "Request your mods here" threads
6 Combat Arms DiscussionsRE: [Request] CA MODDING SECTION
35 Art & Graphic DesignRequest a Model Thread!
10 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[requested] Kerby Mod For M67 Grenade
13 GeneralPost Here To Request That A Thread Be Closed.
4
