Request a Mod Thread

Posts 181–195 of 267 · Page 13 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by Shark7 View Post
mod request
-ingame voting system

more info
-admin can start a vote
-vote for game type and map
Yes it is very possible, has it been done? Yes, has it been released? No, will I attempt at making it for you and release it? Yes
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


I notice you used my mod I made for you

For an auto map changer please check this out.
I in order to add a welcome please change where you see
Code:
self iPrintlnBold("^8Thanks ^2" + self.name + "^8 for Joining!");
to
Code:
self iPrintlnBold("^1Welcome to ^2Predator Mod^1!");
if you need any more help please PM me, thanks and have fun.
hey ur one of the first mpgh.net member that i love
I want this mod.
I hope it can be made, because that Bot+Rape mod or something like that didn't work..
This is what I want:

-Bots that play against me.

Because I can't open my NAT.. I've tried everything, I hope someone can help me with this mod
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
I want this mod.
I hope it can be made, because that Bot+Rape mod or something like that didn't work..
This is what I want:

-Bots that play against me.

Because I can't open my NAT.. I've tried everything, I hope someone can help me with this mod
Thank you.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...d-bot-mod.html
look at this dude, next time search it
PS:this is the only bot mod here
*edit*: i think it will not work too because modloader isnt workin, you have to wait until the new modloader comes out
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract backup View Post
NO OUTSIDE LINKS!!!
Upload to mpgh
wait wut? you talking to me?
it's paste bin?
Okay thanks for the bot, I'll wait for the update, if there will be one..

EDIT: I don't think this is possible for you guys. Anyway, it could be a way of showing your modding power.

FOR PS3

A split screen mod (I like to play split screen with my mate)
and then for that a mod like this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...-ac130mod.html

That would be so freakin' awesome if someone could make that /yea


I don't mind if it isn't possible, but if it is, please make it for me ..
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
Okay thanks for the bot, I'll wait for the update, if there will be one..

EDIT: I don't think this is possible for you guys. Anyway, it could be a way of showing your modding power.

FOR PS3

A split screen mod (I like to play split screen with my mate)
and then for that a mod like this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...-ac130mod.html

That would be so freakin' awesome if someone could make that /yea


I don't mind if it isn't possible, but if it is, please make it for me ..
Split screen isn't possible with GSC modding.
Sorry
Someone who developed mw2 could only be the one to re-code it for split I screen. Correct me if i'm wrong.
hey i want a mod that make me fly---------AC130 wallking---------Teleport!(No Rank Scale)
i would like to request a mod
features:
-nube tubes disabled or no damage from them
-admin menu including kick/shock/kill/tempban (if possible)
U can get admin tools from host trainers or u can use the console. I dont think u can install programs within gsc modding
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


U can get admin tools from host trainers or u can use the console. I dont think u can install programs within gsc modding
of course you can :S, mr. I.dont.know.what.i.am.talking.about xD

Anyways, u can there is a thing called kick menu and its really easy to do. u can even make other people other than u kick people to, like SuperAdmins
please do something that i can add more then 18 bots (((
so can somebody please make this mod?
nobody has said thye can i posted a few days ago.

features:
nube tubes disabled
admin menu with kick/shock/kill when i press [4]
invisibility for me only when i press [3]
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-Infinite ammo
-Spawn with rpg
-Instant level 70 xp hack
-All challenges,Attachment,Titles,And emblems unlocked
-And a 10th prestige?

More info about the mod:
I have been searching DAYS for a mod like this heh,There seems to be none.This is why im sending this request
Quote Originally Posted by XTGNecro View Post
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-Infinite ammo
-Spawn with rpg
-Instant level 70 xp hack
-All challenges,Attachment,Titles,And emblems unlocked
-And a 10th prestige?

More info about the mod:
I have been searching DAYS for a mod like this heh,There seems to be none.This is why im sending this request
Didn't search hard enough.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...ige-lobby.html
Posts 181–195 of 267 · Page 13 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us