Request a Mod Thread

Posts 196–210 of 267 · Page 14 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by XTGNecro View Post
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-Infinite ammo
-Spawn with rpg
-Instant level 70 xp hack
-All challenges,Attachment,Titles,And emblems unlocked
-And a 10th prestige?

More info about the mod:
I have been searching DAYS for a mod like this heh,There seems to be none.This is why im sending this request
Try merging Azumikkel's RPG mod with a prestige lobby. I do NOT wanna do this because i do not have time for this and its useless anyways...
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Try merging Azumikkel's RPG mod with a prestige lobby. I do NOT wanna do this because i do not have time for this and its useless anyways...
Thats also what I was thinking, nao get on steam we have work to do.
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-infinite ammo
-superspeed with infinite sprint.
-long commando.
-VIP section with
no recoil
spawn with AC-130
nuke in care package
trigger UFO mode (i would like it to be triggered by N button)
Wallhack
nuke bullets
thermal visoin (on and off)

-Lasers (on and off)
-no fall damage.
-instant reload
-closed cross airs


THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
Just use intervention
No melle atack
No grenades
No special grenades
No secondary weapon
Equipement just knife you can throw.

Perks:
Sleight hand pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro

no killstreaks
Hi, I would Like to have this Mod :

-all perks for host only
-2 primary weapons + Riot Sheild host only

Please Help me ASAP
Hi, I would Like to have this Mod :
-i want a normal gsc file but i want to add meesage on hud. I like to be the host and i want everyone see my messages (ex: Rules-No gl/last stand and do not camp.....)
Is ther any only-sniper mod on MPGH?
couldn't find anyone...
tx
there is one Sniper+Knife=ISnipe
Quote Originally Posted by adyson_19 View Post
there is one Sniper+Knife=ISnipe
ok tx!
where can I find it?
Hello guys.
Well im requesting a line of code wich auto ADS out after 2 sec or something after u see the scope on intervention and thereby preventing hardscoping.
Thanks
------------

Quote Originally Posted by pifonius View Post
ok tx!
where can I find it?
The file in this thread should contain Scoutknivez + modloader
Modloader 1.1 + Scoutknivez
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-the host is spectator
-the host has i think it was called UFO power (fly around the map (noclip))
-with push of a button calls emergency airdrops for the two teams fall around the map ...
If anyone doesn't mind, is it possible for them to make a mod that gives you unlimited care packages, but you can't use weapons? If there is, can someone make it?
I want to request a super host advantage mod that has the same things as EVERY OTHER REQUEST.

Thank you.
Also, could you add a bit unoriginality to it?


[/my thoughts of this thread]
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
I want to request a super host advantage mod that has the same things as EVERY OTHER REQUEST.

Thank you.
Also, could you add a bit unoriginality to it?


[/my thoughts of this thread]
<<>>
I've been trying to make this mod work with no avail, can someone show me how it's done please, there's no tutorial on how to make these mods, it's really frustrating.

Features:
-Infinite ammo
-Permanent UAV
-Unlimited sprint
-Unlimited Hold Breath Time
-No Fall Damage
-Blast shield absorbs 100% of explosive damage
-Scr_riotShieldXPBullets "1"

(riot shields do not shake when hit with explosives or bullets)
-ShieldImpactBulletShakeDuration "0"
-ShieldImpactBulletShakeScale "0"
-ShieldImpactExplosionHighShakeDuration "0"
-ShieldImpactExplosionHighShakeScale "0"
-ShieldImpactExplosionLowShakeDuration "0"
-ShieldImpactExplosionLowShakeScale "0"
-ShieldImpactExplosionThreshold "0"
-ShieldImpactMissileShakeDuration "0"
-ShieldImpactMissileShakeScale "0"
Posts 196–210 of 267 · Page 14 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us