RotMG Unity Client Thread

Posts 106–120 of 132 · Page 8 of 9
I wonder if they have any anti cheat that collects cheaters info and then after a few weeks does massive ban wave
Quote Originally Posted by Heska View Post
I wonder if they have any anti cheat that collects cheaters info and then after a few weeks does massive ban wave
currently not
Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


currently not
How are you redirecting the traffic from the exalt client to your proxy?

Some things I've tried:
Scanning cheat engine for the ip address and modifying it (I get no results on exalt, but I do on flash and it works fine when i change it to 127.0.0.1)
Redirecting traffic using route add (doing networking stuff in windows is a pain in the ass, I'd rather not keep trying this type of solution)
Wiresharking for dns queries that i could possibly change in my hosts (I don't think they use dns anymore, I don't see any relevant queries)

Would appreciate any tips
Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
How are you redirecting the traffic from the exalt client to your proxy?

Some things I've tried:
Scanning cheat engine for the ip address and modifying it (I get no results on exalt, but I do on flash and it works fine when i change it to 127.0.0.1)
Redirecting traffic using route add (doing networking stuff in windows is a pain in the ass, I'd rather not keep trying this type of solution)
Wiresharking for dns queries that i could possibly change in my hosts (I don't think they use dns anymore, I don't see any relevant queries)

Would appreciate any tips
you just got yourself an infraction! good job!
Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
you just got yourself an infraction! good job!
What would get him an infraction there?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
What would get him an infraction there?
not allowed to post on post 3 weeks old or older. called necro bumping or smth. i got an infraction for it before
Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
not allowed to post on post 3 weeks old or older. called necro bumping or smth. i got an infraction for it before
What he did really isn't necrobumping seeing as this is a relevant thread but your new minion can decide @Kate
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
What he did really isn't necrobumping seeing as this is a relevant thread but your new minion can decide @Kate
bruhhuhuhhhhhhh why did u let he/she/they/it/them/that/idfk become minion... can you come back eventually....
Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
bruhhuhuhhhhhhh why did u let he/she/they/it/them/that/idfk become minion... can you come back eventually....
Given the way I resigned I'm not quite sure if thats an option bud, and I think she'll do fine under my teachings :P
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Given the way I resigned I'm not quite sure if thats an option bud, and I think she'll do fine under my teachings :P
girls play rotmg? i didnt even know their were girls on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
girls play rotmg? i didnt even know their were girls on MPGH.
That's my irl girlfriend
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
That's my irl girlfriend
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. u got a gamer girlfriend. do u play rotmg with her? damn thats so cool
Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. u got a gamer girlfriend. do u play rotmg with her? damn thats so cool
I'm gonna ignore everything said before, but yes, this isn't a necrobump, since this thread is still fairly relevant.
im also interested in easiest way to do proxy
injecting dll?
What are the chances that exalt hacks take off after flash is no longer supported? I tried to download the client from realmstock but it said it was outdated. Are we doomed?
Posts 106–120 of 132 · Page 8 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us