/agree with u cocksucker :>
WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.
PollDoes it work for you?
1,549 votes
Doesn't work
I have windows 7, 64-bit and I ran it with administrator privileges and it didn't work.

Freezes for me at the pop up window saying it has been injected and who the hack is made by and game doesnt start up
IT WORKS NICE!! but its patched because it shows like disconneted to sever and wrong map
Toxin, thanks for reviving my day. I love you. No homo. Actually my day was already good. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT BETTER.
Emo song is emo
. Thanks I'm gonna try it.
. Thanks I'm gonna try it.This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT]For Windows Xp UsersER 33 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] TNT HACK FIX FOR WIndows XP usersWI 56 Combat Arms HelpBad News For Windows 7 Users 14 Call of Duty Modern Warfare HelpAimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?KO 10 CrossFire Hacks & Cheatskillerhack v1 (Just for windows xp user) 34

stfu