Wall Hack source code

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Wall Hack source code
hello guys my account was banned my name is XahmedX209 so now i found this code for waller does it still work ?
Code:
DWORD retDIPHook, DIPHook;
int wallhack = 1;
__declspec(naked) HRESULT WINAPI aDIPHook()
{
	static LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice;

	__asm
	{
		MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS : [EDI]
		MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS : [ECX + 0x148]
		MOV DWORD PTR DS : [pDevice], EDI
		PUSHAD
	}

	if (wallhack)
		pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);

	__asm
	{
		POPAD
		JMP retDIPHook
	}
}

bool Ready2Hook()
{
	if (GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll") != 0 && GetModuleHandle("ClientFx.fxd") != 0)
		return true;
	return false;
}

DWORD WINAPI Call()
{
	while (!Ready2Hook())
		Sleep(200);

	while (TRUE)
	{
		DIPHook = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandle("crossfire.exe"), 0xFFFFFF, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x0F\x8B\x91\x00\x00\x00\x00\x53\x6A\x00\x55\x6A\x00\x6A\x00\x6A\x04\x57\xFF\xD2\x5F\x5E\x5D\x85\xC0", "0000????00?00?0?0?00000000");
		if (DIPHook != 0)
		{
			retDIPHook = (DIPHook + 0x8);
			DetourCreate((PBYTE)DIPHook, (PBYTE)aDIPHook, 8);
		}
	}
	return 0;
}
Quote Originally Posted by X3renox View Post
hello guys my account was banned my name is XahmedX209 so now i found this code for waller does it still work ?
Code:
DWORD retDIPHook, DIPHook;
int wallhack = 1;
__declspec(naked) HRESULT WINAPI aDIPHook()
{
	static LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice;

	__asm
	{
		MOV ECX, DWORD PTR DS : [EDI]
		MOV EDX, DWORD PTR DS : [ECX + 0x148]
		MOV DWORD PTR DS : [pDevice], EDI
		PUSHAD
	}

	if (wallhack)
		pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);

	__asm
	{
		POPAD
		JMP retDIPHook
	}
}

bool Ready2Hook()
{
	if (GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll") != 0 && GetModuleHandle("ClientFx.fxd") != 0)
		return true;
	return false;
}

DWORD WINAPI Call()
{
	while (!Ready2Hook())
		Sleep(200);

	while (TRUE)
	{
		DIPHook = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandle("crossfire.exe"), 0xFFFFFF, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x0F\x8B\x91\x00\x00\x00\x00\x53\x6A\x00\x55\x6A\x00\x6A\x00\x6A\x04\x57\xFF\xD2\x5F\x5E\x5D\x85\xC0", "0000????00?00?0?0?00000000");
		if (DIPHook != 0)
		{
			retDIPHook = (DIPHook + 0x8);
			DetourCreate((PBYTE)DIPHook, (PBYTE)aDIPHook, 8);
		}
	}
	return 0;
}
Of course! To get another account banned, it works like a charm...
this and a little old I believe it does not work, it may even work if you make some changes, I believe it is only for 32bits
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
this and a little old I believe it does not work, it may even work if you make some changes, I believe it is only for 32bits
Ok thanks for help i need only any source code work , So i still try to find one
Quote Originally Posted by X3renox View Post
am working on CF West
From what I saw, they didn't add any checks on cf west, you can open it in x32 and cheat in x32

copy the cmd, paste in the crossfire folder, run as administrator, type the command
crossfire.exe -FFFFFF
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
From what I saw, they didn't add any checks on cf west, you can open it in x32 and cheat in x32

copy the cmd, paste in the crossfire folder, run as administrator, type the command
crossfire.exe -FFFFFF
Crossfire west wall hack
Hello. I am new here. Where can I find wall hack for crossfire west/NA? Any help is greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonrob View Post
Hello. I am new here. Where can I find wall hack for crossfire west/NA? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtistry02 View Post
That's why I tried his suggestion so that I can use x32 hacks

- - - Updated - - -



That's why I tried his suggestion so that I can use x32 hacks

- - - Updated - - -



How did you do that?
crossfire.exe -FFFFFF only bypass the launcher auto compatibility bla bla which doesn't work on CFPH because you still need to bypass the archi check in cf module and bypass the ban waiting to happen because you bypassed the archi check. soooo yeah. glhf.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?