Apple refund question? Help
What's up yall.
just wanted to stop by and ask for yall opinions.
I'm currently doing an Apple refund with my refunder. He's someone I trust and have worked with in the past. This would be my 3rd apple refund.
Typically they'd take about 5-6 weeks to get done.
However this one, lets say we started around Feb 20th. It has been about 9 weeks and it's nearing the 10th at this week.
My refunder tells me that the Apple reps keep telling him to wait and wait for update. It's like a constant tool. He did tell me I can charge back since he has the labels that were used to return so getting money back should easy. He said if i want to wait I can wait a few days because the agent told him to call in 3 days to ask for an update. He said it's not a failed refund because if it was, they would've instantly told him.
Now let me ask you guys this. Only looking for those who have experienced this before.
Do I
1) Wait? and if i wait, how long do i wait for
2) charge back with bank? and if i charge back with will i lose my apple Id access? will the phones still work ?
3) not really sure what my 3rd option is.
just wanted to stop by and ask for yall opinions.
I'm currently doing an Apple refund with my refunder. He's someone I trust and have worked with in the past. This would be my 3rd apple refund.
Typically they'd take about 5-6 weeks to get done.
However this one, lets say we started around Feb 20th. It has been about 9 weeks and it's nearing the 10th at this week.
My refunder tells me that the Apple reps keep telling him to wait and wait for update. It's like a constant tool. He did tell me I can charge back since he has the labels that were used to return so getting money back should easy. He said if i want to wait I can wait a few days because the agent told him to call in 3 days to ask for an update. He said it's not a failed refund because if it was, they would've instantly told him.
Now let me ask you guys this. Only looking for those who have experienced this before.
Do I
1) Wait? and if i wait, how long do i wait for
2) charge back with bank? and if i charge back with will i lose my apple Id access? will the phones still work ?
3) not really sure what my 3rd option is.