Prohos Browser

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Prohos Browser
Hi,

sense my first release I thought I do a second release because I think VB is funny So I made a Browser (V1.0) and lets see how you guys like it



Virus Total
VirScan

Press thanks if you like it
Looks clean to me.

Good release, still needs more features but it's really good for a starter.
Quote Originally Posted by Applesouce View Post
Hi,

sense my first release I thought I do a second release because I think VB is funny So I made a Browser (V1.0) and lets see how you guys like it



Virus Total
VirScan

Press thanks if you like it
Good for a starter project. But focus on improving GUI !! /yea
GUI is the design right ....?
Quote Originally Posted by Applesouce View Post
GUI is the design right ....?
GUI = Graphic User Interface

So yes, GUI = Design.
Good because I already contact a designer for verson 1.1 :P
Should just make your own.

Good release seeing as you're just starting, try work on building onto the original idea before releasing, that way you learn much more from it.
Add way, way more functions to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Add way, way more functions to it.
Its only a Browser? What should a Browser have more? And don't only say 1 (way way more)
Quote Originally Posted by Applesouce View Post
Its only a Browser? What should a Browser have more? And don't only say 1 (way way more)
Firefox/Safari/Chrome(Webkit) Engine
History
Password saving
Tabs
Proper/Customizable GUI
Managable Favourites
Printer
Translator
See/Edit/Download Source Code
View elements
Homepage
Downloads
Addons
Further options
Navigate on keypress

Now do not dare to reask what is missing in your browser.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Firefox(GeckoFX)/Safari/Chrome(Webkit) Engine
isn't GeckoFX the firefox engine? anyway yea, i agree with you.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Firefox/Safari/Chrome(Webkit) Engine
History
Password saving
Tabs
Proper/Customizable GUI
Managable Favourites
Printer
Translator
See/Edit/Download Source Code
View elements
Homepage
Downloads
Addons
Further options
Navigate on keypress

Now do not dare to reask what is missing in your browser.
History is saved in your standard browser
Why the fuck do you need a translator O.o
You can set your hompage wtf did you ever look at the browser O.o
It does navigate on keypress wtf did you ever look at the browser O.o
Wow That is really simple !
Yes GeckoFX = Firefox engine
I don't download 2 minutes projects, sorry.

What about the rest? And make history viewable in your browser.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us