Prohos Browser
Do I look like I work for Microsoft, Apple, Morzilla, ect
No shit you don't. But instead of being content with that excuse for releasing shitty 2 minute programs, try to make an effort.
Meh, Looks like 1000 others, lacks a good GUI and looks like a followed tutorial , with no credit to the person who created the tutorial to help
Either case, good first attempt.
Either case, good first attempt.
Toolbars
Status Bar
New Windows
Help Features
Private Browsing
Clear History
Work Offline
Undo (Paste, Copy, etc)
DOESN'T operate off I.E (if you can even do that
)
The list goes on.
My opinions - Crappy GUI, probably 7 lines of code altogether, and it needs at least 5 of the listed features from Blubb. For a second project, i mean.. at least it functions.
Status Bar
New Windows
Help Features
Private Browsing
Clear History
Work Offline
Undo (Paste, Copy, etc)
DOESN'T operate off I.E (if you can even do that
)The list goes on.
My opinions - Crappy GUI, probably 7 lines of code altogether, and it needs at least 5 of the listed features from Blubb. For a second project, i mean.. at least it functions.
Thread isn't going anywhere. Closed.
This thread is closed for replies.
