Another knife code..

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
xtfresh said that number... -.-" i say number 15 -.-
I choose number 12
ok i choose number 5

edit: ok now im leaving others to say numbers...and just hoping i win O.o
Ok wtf are these stupid events for? M7 Knife? Go away.

I understand for the community but dude. This is for hacks not for user events.
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Ok wtf are these stupid events for? M7 Knife? Go away.

I understand for the community but dude. This is for hacks not for user events.
the reason i stopped was because the spam messages were annoying

and giving out 5k dinar codes nd shiiiiit but oh well
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Ok wtf are these stupid events for? M7 Knife? Go away.

I understand for the community but dude. This is for hacks not for user events.
you my man should just gtfo.

sry double post.
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
ok...shadow...lets play xDDD number 11
it was number 11 indeed
17 is what i choose
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
I WIN????!!!
yes you do.
so when do i get the code?

edit:going to have fun with that knife now see ya
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us